Help › Forums

You can't beat McAfee

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 29 2011 7:42 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RogerSpacey
    93 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 10:02 AM

I should have known not to try to play a CTTH competition while the antivirus scan was running! Auughh! What a horrible score. (Yeah, that's my excuse. LOL)

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 1:32 PM

That is the only time that I have a meter that stutters a lot. But I know when it will start so I  try to avoid playing at that time. 

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 3:04 PM

this sounds like excuses. if the meter stutters you let it go and use it as a practise swing. there is nothing wrong with posting a bad score. you both sound like the type of people that will spoile the game for others if you hit a bad shot during a game

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 4:59 PM

hotcarrie:

this sounds like excuses. if the meter stutters you let it go and use it as a practise swing. there is nothing wrong with posting a bad score. you both sound like the type of people that will spoile the game for others if you hit a bad shot during a game

"I am Carrie. I am 18 very bi from scotland. guys stop kicking others out the game to get a one on one with me. i will just quit. mainly playing blitz unless invite is from my CC"

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:07 PM

Dude.... u said u weren't going to use that picture. If my mom sees that I am going to kick your ass

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:10 PM

speedyschic:

Dude.... u said u weren't going to use that picture. If my mom sees that I am going to kick your ass

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:15 PM

why scotland ya donkey?

all the bent f*ckers live south of the border.

tbe

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:25 PM

Mcafees crap to begin with. Norton also.

RogerSpacey:

I should have known not to try to play a CTTH competition while the antivirus scan was running! Auughh! What a horrible score. (Yeah, that's my excuse. LOL)

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:47 PM

Whens the last time you saw ur feet????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 4:34 AM

Thats the little woman, wife.

Dukiedong:

Whens the last time you saw ur feet????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

• PAGES
RSS