Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Superpasses

Mon, Oct 10 2016 8:15 AM (7 replies)
  • mcdoog
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 6:42 AM

How are Country Club Superpasses accumulated?

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 8:53 AM

Basically, they are not accumulated as such - except during a clash event. Dependent upon your club level, you receive a number of superpasses at the beginning of the event.

Then when you complete each individual clash, you receive a further 2 superpasses for the next clash round, whatever your club level.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 9:57 AM

I don't know about the 2 passes for the next round ?   When I play first in the next round , there are no super passes available .. I have tried it several times and never any passes ..  I believe we get 16 super passes in our club , when they are gone that's it no more .. First come first serve ..

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 4:14 AM

We must be in favour with WGT - we definitely get 2 extra superpasses for each new round.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 5:35 AM

CEverett12:
    I don't know about the 2 passes for the next round ?

Do you see any, at the start of the event?

If yes, some error between you and WGT might disable them extra passes.

If no, you might not be "enabled" to use them by your CC owner ;)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 6:47 AM

We have 16 to start with ,  However when I am the first one to play in a new round I don't see any super passes available ,  I  am the owner of the Bushwackers . LOL

I set the permissions for members , Veterans , Directors and myself ..  

It wouldn't make much difference anyway .

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 7:33 AM

CEverett12:
    I  am the owner of the Bushwackers

I learned that between typing and posting *chuckles*

Besides the fact that you can't set permissions to yourself, your description points to a possible error (or to members who are faster than you...)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 8:15 AM

Ah , yes you are correct , No permission for myself ..  I was too lazy to check it first ..

I'm sure I was the first to play several times because I wanted to see if there was a super pass ?    Nope .  Makes very little difference anyway ..  If I want the golden putter, I have to buy it ......

RSS