Forums

Help › Forums

56 Avg Hacks

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:40 AM (5 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2016 8:41 AM

Really ?  Is the community spotlight for real ?  Or is it there for our entertainment .  Hacks with a 56 Avg.  Cmon Man !

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2016 8:58 AM

CEverett12:

Really ?  Is the community spotlight for real ?  Or is it there for our entertainment .  Hacks with a 56 Avg.  Cmon Man !

I like Community Spotlight for that exact reason.  It usually identifies multi-accounters.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2016 9:19 AM

MichaelStroke:

CEverett12:

I like Community Spotlight for that exact reason.  It usually identifies multi-accounters.

What I said in a different thread. WGT won't honor Andyson, but are quick to promote guys like this. 

The community spotlight has been a joke for years. Either multis, or cheaters, or players who have long ago left wgt.

pffft

• Wayne632
    17 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 11:06 PM

In the past 24 hours I have played 3 people who were Master level. None of which had nearly enough competition rounds to achieve that status. Is this the same type of problem being addressed here? I have screenshots of each of their stats, but am reluctant to post them in case I'm incorrect in thinking they do not deserve that status. 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:34 AM

Wayne632:

In the past 24 hours I have played 3 people who were Master level. None of which had nearly enough competition rounds to achieve that status. Is this the same type of problem being addressed here? I have screenshots of each of their stats, but am reluctant to post them in case I'm incorrect in thinking they do not deserve that status. 

There was a time when a player could advance by beating a higher tier in Match Play. This would not reflect in their avgs or stats (other than MP wins). I'm not sure if this is still done.

ct

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:40 AM

All in 3 days,I would guess a test player to test the waters with  a super cheat.

RSS