Forums

Help › Forums

NEW COMPUTER DOES NOT HELP

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 5 2011 6:49 PM (4 replies)
  • RookieGirl
    6 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 2:21 PM

I bought a brand new computer and everything was going just fine until today!

I can  log in.

I can go to my profile.

I can sometimes see my friends list to the left handside of the screen.

I can sometimes hit the play now button and play a game.

I have no idea what the problem is.........CHECKLIST DONE IT!!!

NEW COMPUTER JUST FOR THIS GAME and I cannot play.....I will have to go to my old one and see if it will let me play.....

I was glad to get this far.......TRULY.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 3:23 PM

OK, RG, calm down. Deep breath. There, now you can see what TellAcePaul is going through with the exact same problem here and a lot of helpful things to do. You'll get there.  :-)

• luizfranz
    15 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 8:08 AM

HI Jim,

maybe you can help me on this:

i used a 2 years old laptop with windows vista and i was able to play full screen without using the full screen system. i just had a big image.

now i bought a new one, with windows 7, and it seems impossible. always 2 black bars both sides of the image, even in full screen mode.

ah, clicking zoom makes the image just too big.

is there a solution?

i hate that small image.

thanks for your help.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 9:29 AM

Hi, Luiz, LTNC. Thanks for asking but I don't know anything about Windows 7. I'm like you were on a laptop where my F11 key makes it fill the screen. That zoom function in the game is lame. What might help is the CTRL  +/- which zooms the screen in and out. I just tried it but you need to do it in the browser before you start the game. Again, not sure about W7 but there are others that should know.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 6:49 PM

f11 also works in Windows 7, but on a widescreen monitor it keeps the original aspect ratio and fills the outer edges with the black space that was described.

RSS