Forums

Help › Forums

lag

Mon, Apr 4 2011 8:14 AM (6 replies)
  • ukbasher
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 5:59 PM

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I PLAY PROS, MASTERS AND LEGENDS, I GET A REALLY BAD LAG ON MY METER, IT IS P//SING ME OFF.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:16 AM

NO IDEA

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:38 AM

Probably a poor internet connection, or a low spec PC.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:38 AM

Because we have control over your meter!

Seriously, I have seen this once in a while but it is rare, what browser are you using?

• snoopyltd
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 2:46 AM

rare my ***, this game is full of this crap...320 yards from a 275 driver with a 12 mph wind straight at me so it could make it to the water...chip shots that go one yard wether you hit the line or not  what ever the lie of the ball ,,,back spin only works if the balls going to the pin past it and it will roll up hill for yards past the shot reach of the club...caddys that set you up with shots that will not work...wrong club.. chip when you know a pitch is needed,,,,,,,,and as for that bloody meter..vanishes completely ..freezes...and so inaccurate and the amount off lost balls  i have had is almost day light robbery...i bought these callaway balls at st andrews all three where gone by hole four....tour pros that quit four player games ( ranked at that ) because they miss par once...*** holes...in short this is just a money drain  get the adds out we pay enough the game would load better if they where gone.....and as for blaming the players computer....no where is there a min requirements  works on any browser is what it says, it also says free to play  it doesnt say but its pointless unless you buy the clubs and balls and you need this browser the  computer needs blady blaa and a widgit to work  98 days consective play my verdict is  this is just a con

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 7:54 AM

Judging by your scores it think the problem is you fit Einsteins definition of insanity.

Happy hitting

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 8:14 AM

snoopyltd:

rare my ***, this game is full of this crap...320 yards from a 275 driver with a 12 mph wind straight at me so it could make it to the water...chip shots that go one yard wether you hit the line or not  what ever the lie of the ball ,,,back spin only works if the balls going to the pin past it and it will roll up hill for yards past the shot reach of the club...caddys that set you up with shots that will not work...wrong club.. chip when you know a pitch is needed,,,,,,,,and as for that bloody meter..vanishes completely ..freezes...and so inaccurate and the amount off lost balls  i have had is almost day light robbery...i bought these callaway balls at st andrews all three where gone by hole four....tour pros that quit four player games ( ranked at that ) because they miss par once...*** holes...in short this is just a money drain  get the adds out we pay enough the game would load better if they where gone.....and as for blaming the players computer....no where is there a min requirements  works on any browser is what it says, it also says free to play  it doesnt say but its pointless unless you buy the clubs and balls and you need this browser the  computer needs blady blaa and a widgit to work  98 days consective play my verdict is  this is just a con

You have issues... besides the obvious mental ones.. probably have "Isucksoitmustbeariggedcon-itis".

RSS