Help › Forums

why oh why......

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 10 2011 2:35 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 10:26 AM

why are lower levels players put at a disadvantage on the greens by being forced to play higher speed greens when playing higher ranked players?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 10:55 AM

crgade:

why are lower levels players put at a disadvantage on the greens by being forced to play higher speed greens when playing higher ranked players?

I think it's to make it more realistic? After all, when you play a higher handicap, he/she may use different tees but you all have same conditions? like wind, green speed, right?

-wgticon

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 10:56 AM

WGTicon:

I think it's to make it more realistic? After all, when you play a higher handicap, he/she may use different tees but you all have same conditions? like wind, green speed, right?

-wgticon

Ok so why not bring it down to the lower level tier instead of up to the higher one.. only fare if it goes both ways or else its a double standard...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 12:34 PM

I don't know why.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 8:14 PM

crgade:

Disadvantage?  It's a small price to pay for the yardage advantage.  

Cheers,

b0gey

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 8:59 PM

Maybe it's to help prepare lower level players for what they face when they advance in tiers. Unless of course you don't plan to ever advance. Certainly hope thats not the case. LOL

• SandyGreens
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 9:01 PM

b0geybuster:
    Disadvantage?  It's a small price to pay for the yardage advantage.

I feel the question is why.. as stated. But also my why. Why are we playing and paying for a game that really cares nothing about what you or I want. This question is getting harder to avoid for me and as such I have decided that the only real answer is to stop paying.

This was really decided by the game site when i tried to spend real money on fake clubs and was denied. Now if the site is so damaged or geared to their needs that we can't even give away our money what makes you think they are doing anything at all to address our wants or needs.

I doubt that this post even meets the world so delete away big brother but if they post its only cause that forum is only here to create the illusion that someone cares about what you think.

They could make it so you can only play with those on your tier OR avything else they wanted to do. Everything is the way it is because thats how they want it and they dont care if you know it. Why don't they care... cause they know you will never stop playing or paying in protest.

Now if you all stopped coming here for a month you would see a world of change as their advert dollars and your cash started to vanish. But till then you will be playing on overloaded servers that will crash fail and error out.

And till Jesus returns they will blame your settings and cache.. good luck with all that providing you even get to read the truth. Icon will probably delete this personally.. lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 4:52 AM

SandyGreens:
    Icon will probably delete this personally.

Heh-Why would he? You didn't violate anything, you just spouted the same ignorance that others before you have. On the other hand, you seem to be very opinionated for someone here just a few days and that might lead to the discovery of your other ID. Then you'd have a problem.

SandyGreens:
    Why are we playing and paying for a game that really cares nothing about what you or I want.

What did you spend money on?

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:20 AM

WiredBullets:
    Ok so why not bring it down to the lower level tier instead of up to the higher one.. only fare if it goes both ways or else its a double standard...

How about this one then if you wan`t FARE how about legends tee of at the same place as pro`s & masters do works both ways or else it is double sandard`s LOL Then you can have any green  speed you want. 

Playing on tournament greens is a small price to pay for the 50 yards advantage you get of the tee box ?

Good question JJIM what have you spend money on ?

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 7:08 AM

SandyGreens:
    And till Jesus returns they will blame your settings and cache.. good luck with all that providing you even get to read the truth.

Ya, some more bad news for you SandyGreens.....Jesus is running late (really late) now aint that the truth..... He was reported to be on his way in his Triumph, but knowing British cars like i do....he's probably broken down.

• PAGES
RSS