Forums

Help › Forums

Bad Form

Mon, Apr 18 2011 7:38 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:36 AM

Just played a Blitz, welcomed them with a "Good luck all" Nothing  had to shame and promt my fellow players into returning the compliment, hardley a word out of um all match, some people have forgot the meaning of the word FUN. 

One of them QUIT before the end of the match,  he waited for me to take my Last shot, when he could not win he quit. 

WHAT A WA£$K%R.  Sorry,  that was WANKER

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 1:07 PM

luckysump:

Just played a Blitz, welcomed them with a "Good luck all" Nothing

90% of the time it's the ones who can't even be bothered typing 'gl' who quit on you the moment they're losing or hit a bad shot.

The stony silence all too often precedes a disconnection...rude,ignorant,no talent ignoramuses..I'll bet most of 'em have no real friends,are cruel to animals and think hygiene is a tall girl...

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 2:20 PM

LMAO........hygiene is a tall girl. thats funny.  nanstar my friend you just put a smile on my face. 

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 8:12 PM

LMAO...hygiene, that's pretty clever...

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:07 AM

What i'd like to know Iva is wear do you have your Thong on, my wife wear's her thong on her head to keep her hair out of her face when she puts her make up on when we are going out.  Thats the truth i swear.

WEIRD OR WHAT.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:05 AM

But Lucky, I'm sure that's just Iva's name. Must be a standing joke around the Thongon family.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:11 AM

luckysump:

LMAO........hygiene is a tall girl. thats funny.  nanstar my friend you just put a smile on my face

Thats some fine material there about "Hygeine" Nanstar! Well Played!

This feller just done laughed out load and all that stuff!

Yancy

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:44 PM

Had to grab a towel to clean up my keyboard, guess it still works

let ya know tommorow

gotta remember not to drink b4 i read some of this stuff

-G

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 3:12 AM

I actually find on a lot of gaming sites it is the ones that say 'gl' are the ones whom are most likely to turn their good gesture into a torent load of abuse and profanity's the second they see something they dont like with their 'fu' and 'ffs'.

I find that the ones that are not over welcoming are relatively quiet throughout and dont complain either.

But that is on other sites, iv never had a problem with this site 'yet'..

However, personally it does not bother me whether someone wishes me luck or not. 

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2011 1:10 PM

luckysump:

What i'd like to know Iva is wear do you have your Thong on, my wife wear's her thong on her head to keep her hair out of her face when she puts her make up on when we are going out.  Thats the truth i swear.

WEIRD OR WHAT.

Haha, I'm sure that's an interesting look!

I'm not nearly that adventurous...

• PAGES
RSS