Forums

Help › Forums

WGT CHEAT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:59 AM (1 replies)
  • banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:44 AM

I have just found out about a glitch in WGT programming.

It is a cheat i should not be allerting you all too as i dont like to promote unsporting behaviour. But it is something WGT need to get fixed quick.

Here is what happened.

I was teeing off at the 18th at St Andrews. I was 3under and my opponent was 1under. I played a marvelous drive up the middle of the fairway and ended up 70+ yards from the flag-stick. My opponent played a shot about 10yards behind me. I then played a beautiful approach shot using full swing and ended up near club length of the hole. However, my opponent then disconnected. I thought this was strange and felt he would surely have at least tried to hole his approach as it still was not totally certain he was going to lose. Anyway, i actually missed my relatively easy putt and holed it in second attempt. Then, i was shocked to see that my opponents name was credited with winning the round with a score of 68 and i came second with a score of 69. I then checked the score card and because my opponent had disconnected on the last hole it credited him with a hole in one. A hole in one at the last at ST Andrews equals a albatros. What a lucky man to have an Albatros next to his CV.

WGT GET IT SORTED

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2011 5:59 AM

I answered this question 5 times over the last 3 days kinda over repeating myself let some1 else do it.

Handy tip use search tap over there >>>>>> and find your answers 

RSS