rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 12 2011 6:38 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 12:53 PM

oneputtdavid:

YankeeJim:

Heh-Easy to forget about the Jays but every year they make life miserable for the Yankees, especially Bautista. LOL-they're still laughing about AJ Burnett but I'm picking them to keep the Rays in the basement in the East and finish 4th.

1/2. NY/BOS  BOS/NY

3. O's (Showalter won't take less)

4. Jays

5. Manny Ramirez sideshow.

Tsk Tsk  your all talkin smack.....Smokey, The Drunk, and JV Sweep all awards. Book it!

No comment? Especially you Jim! hehe Do I need to "translate" to you BB fanatics?

(1) Smokey=Jim Leyland          2011 Mgr of the year.

(2) Drunk' = Miguel Cabrera     2011 MVP

(3) JV= Justin Verlander           2011 Cy Young

Oh did I fail to mention, Detroit Tigers 2011 World series Champions

Sorry to troll and spoil your Bosox vs Yankee trivium, boys. hehe 

s<>t's gonna fly now...lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:09 PM

Everybody's entitled to a dream.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:18 PM

YankeeJim:

:-)  And in fine fashion too. Walk, stolen base, sacrifice, suicide squeeze in bottom of 8th to lose 1-0.  Nice hitting. The tying run falls down rounding 2nd in top of 9th (running for Roidtiz) and gets tagged out for last out-game over, go home.  LOL

You are a huge help jim lol. You guys come to town this weekend. the yankees could probably give half the team the weekend off when they face the red sox

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 1:22 PM

Too early to get excited. No fun punching a drunk. It's all smack until September anyway (except for  silly David.)  LOL

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 2:41 PM

YankeeJim:

Too early to get excited. No fun punching a drunk. It's all smack until September anyway (except for  silly David.)  LOL

Gonna be a loooooooong season, for one of us! 4-3 Pinstripes over Twink's,  Jim, I'm a Yankee fan....................for a few days anyway! hehe    

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:15 PM

Red Sox get their first win of the season and its against the yankees, sweet. sorry jim lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:01 PM

LMAO-Could have called that post. AGon's bunting to get on , Crawford's still invisible and Hughes won't say what hurts, just keeps trying and sucking. At least you're out of last place.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:35 PM

maybe they are just late bloomers lmao

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 6:38 PM

wildcat18racing6:

Blue jays? they still play baseball?  :-P

Apparently that's the rumour. 

Although, I also heard they might be sold off to fund a new arena for Quebec City.  ;-)

• PAGES
RSS