Forums

Help › Forums

dilemma

Sun, Nov 27 2016 1:29 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 5:13 AM

So, it's Sunday.  Da missus, after a long conversation with her mother, has concluded that I'm a heathen. She wants to take me to church today. Coincidentally, it's "Naughty Nun" day at my favorite strip joint.

One place serves me a wafer and a shot of vino. One place has half price pitchers and wings. Both places have Nuns. Both have private booths...for confession, or whatever.

...what to do?

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 5:28 AM

Places even look similar...'cept one has pillars and one has poles.:)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 7:44 AM

Both will gladly take your money and make promises regarding better things to come which involve nothing more than fantasy...

...so no difference, really.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 8:15 AM

Very sad statement. Very sad response.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 8:27 AM

Ace, not sad at all, just reality.  Never forget that the fundamental element of the universe is irony.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 9:10 AM

I would tend to believe that the fundamental elements of the universe are quite more complex than simple irony,  but ,  to each their own.

Wish you both well.

~Ace~

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 10:11 AM

"Very sad statement. Very sad response."

Mizz AF

My post was a bit of levity. So, if humor and Irony are anathemas in your world, then please continue to focus on the more complex elements of the universe. I'm certain you will find the misery you seek.:)

ct 

btw: which of the two would you attend?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 11:23 AM

LMAO, back in the day the strip clubs were a definite last stop on a night out with the guys....

However I was sitting here trying to visualize how beautiful the gal would have to be to get me to eat "anything" at a strip club and all I could come up with is a girl who was the definition of ugly, holding a gun to my head! LOL

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 11:34 AM

fatdan:

LMAO, back in the day the strip clubs were a definite last stop on a night out with the guys....

However I was sitting here trying to visualize how beautiful the gal would have to be to get me to eat "anything" at a strip club and all I could come up with is a girl who was the definition of ugly, holding a gun to my head! LOL

Dan; I never eat anything off a plate, or from a bowl, that I watch the "ballerinas" wrestle in.

Standards are important.:)

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:35 PM

Ct  gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. He  looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to Ct,
    "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". 

Ct says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prey's to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you. 

Ct decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up.

At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying Ct  jumped out from hiding and says,
    "I AM GOD. I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me."

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. Ct  agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

When he is  finished, he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,
    "Ha, Ha Ha I'm Ct!"

Then the nun jumps up and shouts,
    "Ha Ha Ha I'm the bus driver!"

• PAGES
RSS