Forums

Help › Forums

Praise for a change

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 10 2011 5:45 AM (1 replies)
  • Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2011 8:53 PM

I havn´t been around very long and I won´t be around for a while.

Not because of jerky meters or quitters or any of the other problems we all have with this,in my humble opinion,excelantly entertaining game. I just don´t have the time any more. Summers coming and it´s real golf time.

I´v found a community full of intresting people here at wgt and enjoy reading the forums allmost as much as the game itself! I´m happy to feel a part of this.

Thanks WGT for providing a great way of surving the winter for us golf nutters!

excusä any spelling problemos in zis postio

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 5:45 AM

Azpaz:

I havn´t been around very long and I won´t be around for a while.

Not because of jerky meters or quitters or any of the other problems we all have with this,in my humble opinion,excelantly entertaining game. I just don´t have the time any more. Summers coming and it´s real golf time.

I´v found a community full of intresting people here at wgt and enjoy reading the forums allmost as much as the game itself! I´m happy to feel a part of this.

Thanks WGT for providing a great way of surving the winter for us golf nutters!

excusä any spelling problemos in zis postio

True. WGT also gives those of us who can't play as much golf as we would like due to physical problems a place to play golf. I am going to try to play this afternoon. I might have found a solution to my leg and hip problem. Only time will tell.

RSS