Help › Forums

Vice President of New Product Development Terminated

Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:18 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 4:49 PM

Barnard Fife, new WGT Veep says:

CLEAR YOUR CACHES !!  IT'S NOT OUR FAULT !!!

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 6:13 PM

StrangeMagic:

That looks more like Wilbur from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 6:25 PM

StrangeMagic:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:59 PM

SGTBilko:

Dear WGT

Effective immediately the VP for New Product Development has been terminated due to a total lack of a short term vision, long term vision and having any brain about marketing. It is quite obvious that this person has no idea what short term product development such as add ons, short term course improvements and about 900 other things I think you could add in between major updates. I am quite sure it is because he has been spending way to much time at the medical mj stores out there and not enough time in the office with a free and clear brain. Please start searching for someone that can obviously think outside the box, expand your market share and revenue.

Sincerely

WGT Country Club Members.

it's been my experience that people lke this usually get promoted !! LMAO

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 1:44 PM

SM, your back, I would nominate you, or someone like you (there is no one like one). I believe we really need some forward thinking on WGT. Put the profit % to rest for awhile and consider the long term. There are thousands of players on here getting frustrated. The new members will not bring the revenue, they start out, thinking this is a free game. The current paying members pay all your salaries, and you need to listen. Case in point, when I played like crazy every day, I usually bought at least one sleeve a day, I haven't spend a cent in over a week. I have enough crap balls in my inventory to play for a long time. Will I buy the high dollar balls to try to improve? NO. Why?  Everyone knows the answer to this.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:01 PM

Can I have the job? I have been playing the game , for over a year.418 days cp. I read the forums daily , and am well aware of the games problems and the players complaints.I feel that this game can be better when someone steps up and addresses the issues of quality and customer satisfaction. Also, I can pour pi$$ out of a boot with directions on the heel.                                                                                                                                                              Salary + benefits open. I will add how ever, that I will work for food & 250k a year.So WGT holla at a brother , and I promise to not only improve the game. But I will also teach you how to truly get your grind on. Happy Swinging

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:07 PM

renniw52:
    SM, your back

Nope..... look at the post date.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:18 PM

lonniescott711:
    .I feel that this game can be better when someone steps up and addresses the issues of quality and customer satisfaction
    lonniescott711:
    Can I have the job?

NOT with that kind of attitude !! What do you think we are running here, a business ?  ps :- You're over qualified.......Andy

• PAGES
RSS