Help › Forums

Forgot A Proper Intro

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 15 2011 3:27 PM (3 replies)
  • DocMurphy
    35 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 11:53 PM

Well If you haven't seen or heard of me yet,

I'm Doc. I'm the one people have been criticizing for being a self proclaimed "Ruler" user and tried to help the general public by informing them on how to do it properly. Apparently that is frowned on here and so I already have such wonderful fans.

I'm just a simple southern guy who enjoys some good competition and can get out of hand with it sometimes, but I dont see that as a flaw.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing everybody out on the links, and if you see me online with a little green dot next to my name, don't be afraid to shoot me an invite no matter what the match is.

And on a further note, I was previously in a country club, but it just wasn't the right fit. I'm looking for one that has active members that communicate atleast from time to time, and have active tournaments. Would prefer not to be in the top 10 as far as averages go, because let's face it, you can't learn from somebody who's not better than you. 

Well that's all folks. Have a great day and keep 'em on the fairways.

Doc 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 12:36 AM

Lava.

Play   me.

Lizzie xx

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 2:41 PM

Hi Doc, read your post on how to use an on screen ruler. Have to admit i'm averse to it but some of the abuse you got was out of order. I'd be happy to go man to man, my talent against your ruler anytime...lol.   If i see you out there, I'll give you a shout

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 3:27 PM

G'day Doc

I read that post, very interesting concept. Had a bit of a laugh at some of the replies too :)

-Roger

RSS