Help › Forums

From the desk of OPY

Sun, Dec 25 2016 5:09 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:44 PM

Thank you one and all . 

Tis the season and pushing year 8 .  So many Friends and all the Fun we have had . 

Dear Santa , Please could I have for Christmas In WGT land 2017 a time gone past .

Or a riddle me that Bat Man .

Let us remember why we take part in this past time .  Who be you and why are you here  ?

Merry Christmas . 

OPY 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 5:54 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:07 PM

First off Merry Christmas Opy and may you also be blessed for the New Year . I was looking for free on line games when I found WGT and that was 5 years ago . Been playing here ever since and still enjoy it 99% of the time . Have made some wonderful friends along the way and enjoyed the socializing with ohters as well .

Players like you Alanti Alcaucin Yankee Jim and others have made the forums a fun place to come hang out through the years for fun and help as well . Its funny but this place has become my #1 getaway every day . We both have seen good people come and go some by choice and others by lifes circumstances sad to say . But through it all good times and bad this is still one of the best places to be .

Merry Christmas to all of the WGT community and player family and friends . May you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season and be blessed with a great New Year as well .

Lonnie :-)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:09 PM

I echo the eloquent comments of the above posts.  Have a safe holiday all.:)

ct

• conveyorguy
    786 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 6:11 PM

I'Il second that for sure Lonnie....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of those who help make this game fun !

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:35 PM

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:37 PM

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 8:21 PM

Merry Christmas Opy!!!!  Nothing is sacred around here...LOL

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 5:59 AM

Many who frequent the main forums know me.  Been here for two and 1/2 years now.  And it never gets boring here at WGT.  Have worked on my website as a help for newer and not so newer players.

Cant tell you how many friends I have made, I still make, here at WGT.   And the love I get from the WGT community is so awesome to me.  Sure I have some who just dont care for me, but you take the good with the bad in life.

There are just to many people I could thank here at WGT.  But I do want to say a special thanks to Scotthope for helping me so much.

Just recently found a whole new aspect of WGT.  The Mobile play ( finally found a very good android emulator for the PC).  I play like a Hack again on the mobile version Lol.

I am now in the midst of growing my second Country Club Pinhunters 2. 

To everyone and the staff of WGT I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

animated-christmas-card-image-0014

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 3:54 AM

Cheers Gary. Merry Xmas to you, your friends and your family

• PAGES
RSS