snow balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:07 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 11:39 AM

just a thought

Why couldnt WGT take a extra 15 seconds to tag the free ball with the year???

Its the thought that counts

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 11:49 AM

Snow ball's chance in h3ll of that happening.lol

did not get mine.Must have been a bad boy

navi USMC

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 1:38 PM

Would be bad for us, as they woudn't stack in the inventory.

A single ball is uselesser than a sleeve...

Anyway: I played two rounds early on 25th PT - no ball :(

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 2:05 PM

13°C today......I think mine must be in here somewhere : ( ...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 2:19 PM

For those in Adelaide - no surprise your balls did not show up...the fookers melted

41.3 degrees Celcuis in Adelaide Xmas day 

• NyneAyron
    24 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 3:36 PM

I clicked on the thing to get my free snow ball, but I didn't see no sparkly trail. I think it may have been an empty promise. 

I did however see some real snow this morning at 6:30 when I took my Border Collie for her second walk of the day.

• KERSSEY
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 3:58 AM

I have not received my ball and even I have talked with another friends and they have not received. I do not know what is the problem but I think that if WGT has announced them...., we should have to be received..., but.....

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 12:27 PM

I clicked on the contact link at the bottom of the page this morning and asked nicely for the ball. The ball was added to my inventory in less than 15 minutes. I would suggest others do the same.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 1:09 PM

srellim234:

I clicked on the contact link at the bottom of the page this morning and asked nicely for the ball. The ball was added to my inventory in less than 15 minutes. I would suggest others do the same.

Yes they could......but once again players need to jump through hoops to get what was promised.

Personally I do not care less whether WGT give me one ball (which incidentally was not received) but if it is offered, then it should be given.

Whilst it is only one ball, what WGT/TG should understand, they make it too easy for players to walk away......

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 2:20 PM

I agree, alanti. I played a total of two holes this entire year; my last round was December 29, 2015. These types of issues keep coming up and don't get repaired but if the new players don't complain along with the ones who have been here a long time Top Golf will never realize that the WGT they purchased has these serious issues (and have had them for years).

They'll never know if we don't inundate them with complaints. I know WGT doesn't care and never has but Top Golf might get a little concerned since this now reflects on their business as well. We need to find out if Top Golf will at least consider improving things when enough customers complain directly.

My one complaint? Not a big deal. 15,000 complaints about the same issue? Maybe.

• PAGES
RSS