snow balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:07 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 4:32 PM

srellim234:
    They'll never know if we don't inundate them with complaints.

I agree SR - a complaining customer is the best sort - you learn from them to make a better company. Many customers do not complain, they just move on, and a lost customer is very hard to win back.

That said, WGT is pretty unique insofar as it is effectively a monopoly, and as with monopolies, service can be appalling and they can get away with things a competitive company would never get away with.

The WGT/TG management whoever that is) must be aware of the issues and complaints but choose not to, or have little power to fix things. You just need to look at the forum and complaints to CS to discover there are issues, 

There are a lot of players who simply do not play the game now, or play less and less. They rely on new players to take their place, but every business wants to keep the established client base and expand this.......this current model shows total contempt for the current players....and one ball (whether or not it is actually given as promised) does not cut the mustard.

Remember jumping with joy every tier you increased.......only to be slapped in the face with an insulting reward of credits that does not even buy a sleeve of premium balls.

TG may have bought the company but investment is not going to happen - nothing has improved and probably has deteriorated...it is simply a cash cow....

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 5:07 PM

I was just your typical addicted player for several years. The lack of caring and protecting the ones who helped build their site ran me off. I will sign on and play on occasions but my devotion and willingness to recruit new members is long gone. I cant help but shutter when I see the price of virtual equipment that costs them zero, in fact they get paid to promote the brand. No doubt it costs a lot of money to keep this game up and running but when does the cost versus the benefit make sense again? It is a fact that the majority of players have to do surveys to earn their credits. I tried one last week and was getting phone calls before I even finished the survey. I exited before finishing the survey and have been getting E-mails ever since. To me this a violation. If I owned a company I would rather know that I was getting a dollar a month from 2 million people than 20 dollars a month from a couple thousand. All the years I worked in Industrial Coating sales, I focused on hundreds of customers that bought 500-1000 a month. I figured if I had 1500 customers and lost 2 or 3 a month then I was still ahead of the game. If I only had 150-200 customers buying 5-10k a month and lost 2- then that took a toll. The company wanted all the big accounts, guess what? 2 of the companies I worked years for are out of business. They lost their big in house customers and the 1200 smaller accounts I had,  left when I did. Lesson learned and I hope the suits with the BMW's are now driving a Chevy Cruize with no air.

• PAGES
RSS