Forums

Help › Forums

Dear Santa, thank you for...

Wed, Dec 28 2016 3:40 AM (9 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2016 4:47 AM

I logged in on Christmas morning to discover that someone had placed a shiny new level 103 Taylormade R1 driver under my tree. I was totally surprised and delighted to receive such a great present. It helped make my day very special.

I wasn't friends, hadn't even played with the player who made the gift, I only know him from reading the forums really.

My Santa was Sliced Pepper and I wish to thank him for his very, very generous gift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to post your own thanks in this thread...

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 5:32 PM

A CC mate informed me of this post, sorry for the delay in responding.

As I said on the little note that accompanied the gift you, at least in my book, have earned it. Consider it a thank you for everything you do here. 

Yes, we all tend to get carried away with some of our posts in the forums, I am no exception, but I've also seen you help others with sage advice.

And I have the pleasure of looking for your posts that make me laugh. A rare commodity in some. 

So enjoy it. Should the opportunity arise, I will be more than happy to accept a challenge so you can show me what you can do with it. Be advised however, I will not go down without a fight! 

SP

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:16 PM

Great stuff here. Awesome gesture and very much deserved.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 6:44 PM

PaulTon:
    My Santa was Sliced Pepper and I wish to thank him for his very, very generous gift.

Now that is very very cool SP.

Paul never asks for a thing and he always puts others first, so I could not think of a more deserving player.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 7:14 PM

alanti:

PaulTon:

Paul never asks for a thing and he always puts others first, so I could not think of a more deserving player.

+1. Very well deserved, Paul. And BZ to Sliced Pepper for his generosity. Was a very pricey gift.

ct

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 7:33 PM

alanti:

+1

MC

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 7:38 PM

SP, very cool of you, well done.  As noted already, can't think of a more deserving recipient.

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 3:40 AM

That`s a wonderful thing to do SP :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:56 AM

Very well played all round..............Refreshing thread:)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 5:06 AM

Jimbog1964:

Refreshing thread:)

And lets hope it stays that way ;-)

P.S I also received this year without asking, to those i send thanks.

RSS