Forums

Help › Forums

Men Posing as Women in order to get "GIFTS"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:31 PM (42 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 1:16 PM

What is sadder than some fat, balding 40 year old.

what have i ever done to you.....LOL
    You no i love you Snaike.  please pick on someone else

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 1:19 PM

craigswan:
    I live happily with my wife and have friends who are all in normal relationships .Maybe you guys should move

Me wife and 3 generation family, packed and ready. Now which turn on the Yellow Brick Road leads to that town in the land of OZ?

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 7:53 AM

craigswan:

Where do you people live .I come from a small town in scotland.I don,t know any person who is gay,bisexual,drag artist,*** or any other of these contortions .I live happily with my wife and have friends who are all in normal relationships .Maybe you guys should move .

No gays or drag artists in Scotland? 

Why laddie, yer not thinkin' reet! Ye prance aroond in skirts all day man!  Wi' no skivvies an' all!  Yer national hero's a poet!

No gays or drag artists in Scotland??  You're mad.....

Disclaimer: all references to gays and drag artists, and any relation those references have to the sexual orientation of the average Scot, are intended solely for the amusement of the audience, and are said in the interests of humour only.  Besides which, I happen to own one of those "skirts", and I know for sure that I'm no drag artist! (I'm also nowhere near tough enough to even contemplate calling the average Scotsman gay!)

So David, as to how to get there.  The best time to go is probably in late autumn or winter (November through March).  It's the best weather.  Fly to Heathrow and head North until you find the remnants of a big, old stone wall that skirts the edges of cliffs and other natural barriers (it's hard to miss....it's been there over a thousand years).  Stand on top of wall facing North and look out into the misty, foreboding landscape (try not to imagine hordes of wild-looking men in skirts charging at you.....screaming unintelligibly and waving clubs, axes, spears, petrified haggis, and other assorted weapons).  Think to yourself, "just a bit farther I reckon".  Get family back into car (if they ever got out?), and drive North a wee while longer.  Don't worry about the roads, they're supposed to be this narrow.  Find a small gathering of houses, with a shop or two and some other assorted buildings thrown in (the village).  Go to middle of the village and look for the largest and nicest looking building (it will usually have an ornate sign, and a name like Bull & Finch, or Drum & Monkey).  Enter and look around.  Discover that all the villagers are inside this one building, and no, unless it's Sunday morning, it's not the church!  Find a table for the family, then proceed to the centre of the room and announce in a loud and assertive voice, "MY SHOUT BARMAN!!".  Return to table and marvel at how welcoming the local people are.  Very friendly indeed!

Anyway, back on topic.....ummm, you mean people actually believe that a hot young chick would come on here looking for a boyfriend?  Do you have phone numbers for any of these people?  I've got Bobby Jones' original set of golf clubs (from when he was about 6 years old, I think?).  I'm looking to sell them and I'm pretty sure one of those folks might make a good buyer. Or maybe one of them would be interested in my invisible bridge?

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:03 AM

The sad part is you wouldn't be seeing so many of them if it didnt work.  All you have to do is some searching in the country club area and you can see that 1 club has most of them in one place. Keep your balls in your own bag gents and stop thinking w/ your driver  :o)

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:51 AM

Amen to that, AHudd.  Hope this is the end of it...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 10:17 AM

craigswan:

Where do you people live .I come from a small town in scotland.I don,t know any person who is gay,bisexual,drag artist,*** or any other of these contortions .

And I'm from Brighton.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 4:24 PM

If you've been mod-o-fied, its an illusion and you're in between...

Frank Zappa

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 5:47 PM

Guys are always trying to give me gifts!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 6:39 PM

6six6:

I can see why you sexy thIng you LMFAO!!!!

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 6:48 PM

6six6:

We had agreed it was our secret...

RSS