Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:34 AM (8 replies)
  • Montrose1
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:23 AM

never received my free balls over Christmas and new year

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 6:49 AM

Contact customer service, let them know, and they'll put it in your inventory. 

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 7:34 AM

Free balls?Never heard of such a thing.

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 5:58 AM

Why is it when people don't receive what is suppose to be given to them free that they come on here and complain instead of notifying CS. I did not get my free ball and I sent notice to CS and I received ball on the same day. My god it is so easy.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 6:30 AM

thee garbage anyways i got about 30 balls in my invetory  that ill never use n cant do sh--t with them its stupid

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 6:58 AM

SwingingRoofer:
    thee garbage anyways i got about 30 balls in my invetory  that ill never use n cant do sh--t with them its stupid

You could simply choose to delete them from your inventory. 

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:26 AM

SwingingRoofer:

If you really want to get ride of them and have some fun at the same time go to Kiawah Island Course, hole #10, aim far right and practice hitting the ding by shooting them out into the swamp.

Dave

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:57 AM

Davemuck63:
    If you really want to get ride of them and have some fun at the same time go to Kiawah Island Course, hole #10, aim far right and practice hitting the ding by shooting them out into the swamp.

Because they're not going to have the same meter as the ball the person regularly plays, the practice at hitting the ding wouldn't really do anything for the person. 

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:34 AM

Robert1893:

Davemuck63:

Because they're not going to have the same meter as the ball the person regularly plays, the practice at hitting the ding wouldn't really do anything for the person. 

True. Good point, hadn't really thought of that.  Thanks.

RSS