Help › Forums

Concern For A Friend

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 17 2011 2:47 AM (1 replies)
  • EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:57 PM

WGT,

I'm concerned about a friend (I don't want to use the player's name); she is a Master tier golfer. Earlier, I noticed that her Status lite was showing Busy. I put my Status as Available to Friends Only and waited for her to complete whatever she was doing. Around 9:00 pm MDT her Status went to Hidden. Within about 15 minutes, I noticed her photo was no longer in my Friends photos and she was no longer listed in my Friends list (even as hidden). I went to her Profile page and things were disappearing: Wall Posts that had been there within the hour before were no longer there; her Blog notes were erased; her last Member Activity shows 16 Apr 1st Place in Ocean Course Front 9.

I hope from my notes here you can track this person. Let her know that there is a member of her new Country Club that is asking about her. I hope all is well and that she returns(?) to WGT. Are the actions that I have described indicative of a person canceling their account with WGT? I've never seen anything quite like what I described above.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 2:47 AM

Just go and check out her profile, all will be revealed.

RSS