Wed, Apr 27 2011 5:31 PM (20 replies)
  • bgbgbgbgbgbg
    10 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 12:27 AM

how do u become a master

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:56 AM

I turned master when i got my average down to 67.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 2:05 PM

But are you still the Master of your Domain?

Note: Must be a Seinfeld fan

• Mosales
    52 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 6:06 PM

YEP it's 67 and you get to Masters made it about 3 weeks ago. Good luck in future rounds.

Mosales

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 2:57 PM

ok i'm confused as to the requirements of becoming a master,i've been told get to 68 an you will become a master also hit a -5 round this was the replies from 2 ppl who had recently become masters,now your saying get to 67 but i'm a 67.6 an still a tour pro.To confuse matters even more i played against a tour pro the other day who is a 62,when asked why she wasn't a master she replied that she only became a tour pro on monday then proceeded to hit  a -5 round and thats why she was on 62 lol so in theory that was all my tips on becoming a tour pro answered by 1 player and she was still a tour pro so i'm now none the wiser.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 4:28 AM

russellfahey:

ok i'm confused as to the requirements of becoming a master,i've been told get to 68 an you will become a master also hit a -5 round this was the replies from 2 ppl who had recently become masters,now your saying get to 67 but i'm a 67.6 an still a tour pro.To confuse matters even more i played against a tour pro the other day who is a 62,when asked why she wasn't a master she replied that she only became a tour pro on monday then proceeded to hit  a -5 round and thats why she was on 62 lol so in theory that was all my tips on becoming a tour pro answered by 1 player and she was still a tour pro so i'm now none the wiser.

The number for Master: 67.

Tour Master: 63.

Legend: 61.

You need a load of ranked rounds too.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 5:48 AM

cheers sgtdoodles, i shall just play more ranked rounds an see what happens,i don't suppose there is a number of ranked rounds that you need to play in order to advance to the next tier?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 6:58 AM

russellfahey:

don't suppose there is a number of ranked rounds that you need to play in order to advance to the next tier?

Yes there is, but nobody knows what it is.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 9:03 AM

piztaker:

russellfahey:

don't suppose there is a number of ranked rounds that you need to play in order to advance to the next tier?

Yes there is, but nobody knows what it is.

There's estimates around 30, 40, even 50. No-one is sure.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2011 9:51 AM

When you do get to boys tees (Master).I would not advise playing your next few rounds at jokemont as your avg gets re-assessed! I went from 66/67 to 73 after a couple of 9 holers.Fair warning!!!

Bob.

RSS