Forums

Help › Forums

My club

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 15 2017 9:23 AM (5 replies)
  • Sublime187
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 10:59 AM

If I know you will play I will give you free passes . Soon I'm going to start this for new players that stat when they come to our club they will have to get five thousand points the first ten days , and ten thousand the first month I think that's fair for us and them .

• livalli
    639 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 9:38 AM

good luck

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 10:45 AM

Sublime187:
    If I know you will play I will give you free passes .

My two Pfennig:

Don't do that!

1) Pass purchase is a waste IMHO,

2) With that, you block their free passes, and these would perfectly do for the development of your new CC. At L4, you get the second "Pal", the last benefit of any commercial value. Let your CC grow naturally then!

3) If you have credits to share, gift your members balls and/or clubs. This, and some common activites like tournaments and other competitions and activities, will give them fun in the game, and they will happily use their free passes to support their beloved CC.

Announce some fun and communication - e.g. voice talk via Skype or TeamSpeak, and encourage your mates to their own initiative - it will be a great place to be!

Good luck!!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 1:59 PM

You and your members should strive to play at least once every day. The first game (it can be anything including ctth) of the day each person should use their free pass. By playing every day and using the pass, the country club  gains 22,000 XP's pp in the first month. It gets progressively higher each month as long as you play every day. I am only at 219 days and I get 1537 as my base. Once the club offers the putter pal and shot pal there is currently nothing else that these XP's get the club. As alosso said, don't spend your credits on XP's for the club.

• Sublime187
    14 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 9:27 PM

I don't know how to contact my players in my cc in forum please help me thanks 

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 9:23 AM

from the "my country club" page     far right is "tools"  select owner tools  and see  E mail all members.               Biggest prob is if your members haven't set up their  accounts correctly-  tis the #1 posting in my club forum..   required reading for all new members

RSS