Forums

Help › Forums

I would like to introduce a player to the Mods

Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:29 AM (133 replies)
  • PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:12 PM

That's not very nice D. You shouldn't mock the afflicted.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:23 PM

Hmmm I am surprised Icon has not stopped by.......we all seem to be picking on this player.....and he cannot respond immediately.........

Time to be unmuzzled.......

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 12:28 AM

He hadn't even tidied up MM's mess...commandeered my fav cushion so....

Please get him out of here WGT....like my own space.  :-)

Andy

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 1:54 AM

MainzMan:

Please WGT, give Colin a break and let him out of the sin bin.

His game is sooo bad, all he has is the forums.  Please don't take that away from him.

; ))

Lol.

And yes, ffs, please let him loose. Or put half of the regulars on moderation as well, most of us have done much worse things and more often.

P.S.: While you're at it, release Dodgyputter as well (if you haven't already). Alan's been on moderation for ages now, for no apparent reason and is too proud to ask himself ;-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:11 AM

Thanks Jure but I think that should be too stroppy, as I'm probably about to show.

What would be the point of asking, I'd only get something like: i do not know when we will remove you from the moderation.. there is no timeline, or any actions you can take to expedite it.

Anyway better not say too much or I'll be accused of:

DISCUSSING DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS/REQUESTS 

Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be: 

• creating posts with the intention of highlighting disciplinary actions taken against a 

player

I know that I don't help myself but the system, as far as I can see, is random and personal. I mean  "that is, or could be, construed to be" ?!  Anything could be interpreted as anything else.

Add to that that most of those interpreting what I write are American it's probably best if I don't use words like; nappy, blinkers, homely, nervy, peckish, solicitor etc etc (and I missed the ones that may lead to this being moderated).  I may be wrong here but I think if I say it's a moot point an American may think I'm suggesting something is irrelevant.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:28 AM

Not even sure why CT is moderated.

Few discussions took place, few disagreements but that seemed it.

Though my memory is starting to.....

Where am i

What was i saying

Ah fook it.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:41 AM

ct690911:

To help clear up some confusion...I was not moderated for my opinions.

A couple of haters hi-jacked threads to make personal attacks on me. A Mod told me to ignore them, but I eventually succumbed to the flame baiting. Retaliating can secure a harsher penalty than instigating...so, here I sit.

ct

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:43 AM

I found a pass going begging............Perhaps time to put it to some use:)

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 6:49 AM

LuckySkreet:

ct690911:

A couple of haters hi-jacked threads to make personal attacks on me. A Mod told me to ignore them, but I eventually succumbed to the flame baiting. Retaliating can secure a harsher penalty than instigating...so, here I sit.

ct

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before replying.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 7:20 AM

phred952:

LuckySkreet:

ct690911:

ct

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before replying.

Would be a nice change of pace.

RSS