Forums

Help › Forums

I would like to introduce a player to the Mods

Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:29 AM (133 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 8:52 AM

Why is Colin under moderation?

He makes less waves in here than a pebble splash does in an Atlantic hurricane.

Did he bore someone to death?

Let him back, please.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:03 AM

PaulTon:

Why is Colin under moderation?

He makes less waves in here than a pebble splash does in an Atlantic hurricane.

Did he bore someone to death?

Let him back, please.

I apparently didn't bore one of the Mods to death...but thanks, I think.:)

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:07 AM

Just because he lives a country that thinks bacon is round is no reason to keep him from posting in this forum. We all have our faults lol

Bob  aka  Da HO

P.S. If the putt has a break to it or downhill don't worry about him sinking it.

• mrshanestaley
    662 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:32 AM

And if he is on my team don't worry cause we couldn't sink a 10 ton anchor, let alone a birdie putt.

MrShane

#FreeColin

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:57 AM

i don't know all the circumstances, nor do I need to. As one of the forum regulars I have always known Colin to be fair and objective in his dealings with the rest of us. Opinionated ? yes , but, we're all guilty of that to some degree. I too believe time served has been adequate for whatever his transgression might have been.

Doc :)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:04 AM

colin is one of the good guys,

take him off moderation

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:59 AM

mrshanestaley:
    And if he is on my team don't worry cause we couldn't sink a 10 ton anchor, let alone a birdie putt.

I was going to say you have obviously played with CT.....but 10 feet? Halve that and yes you have played with him!

For the record I have butted heads with CT in the forum as well, but was never personal, just a difference of opinion which is fine.

My point is we can all make mistakes, but a prolonged forum ban could therefore happen to anyone......so Mr Mods......spell out the rules to CT, and lets get on with the party.....

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:03 AM

Leave him on moderation. Executive orders should not be challenged. There should be no appeal process. This is a power granted by the Constitution to the Executive branch. Just not right. We need to keep him on moderation in this forum until he is fully vetted . He might be trying to foment rebellion!

Oh, sorry. Thought I was in another forum. Me bad.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:14 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:18 AM

Hellsya, free Colin!

RSS