Forums

Help › Forums

free credits !! what a scam!!

Thu, Jun 14 2012 9:53 AM (45 replies)
  • JSmith52
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 7:43 PM

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say that this is my 1st. post, but like this guy is saying...This is exactly how I feel.

WTF , Hope to see ya on the courses... WGT is a pretty good program over-all.

• TNTCORTEZ
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 2:58 AM

JSmith52:

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say that this is my 1st. post, but like this guy is saying...This is exactly how I feel.

WTF , Hope to see ya on the courses... WGT is a pretty good program over-all.

these free credits are ***,we take the time to complete them and dont get our *** credits whats up with that? right now I'm owed 2000 credits for surveys taken and recieved nothing, If you're gonna offer the stupid thinks I would *** appreciate getting what I'm supposed to get.I dont like spending the time to do these for nothing,so get your *** together or i'll find another game to play!!!!!!!!!!!

• deaster
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 12:00 AM

Frustrated, just took a 20 minute survey that I qualified for about new release movies, after the entire survey was finished it said transaction completed, and underneath that it said something to the effect of I had already taken part in this survey, which I had not.  It was for 163 credits or some odd number like that.  Anyone having their issues resolved yet, or should I just give up?

• teamsterbutch
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:23 AM

I too have taken many survey's and not received credit owed me. The latest being Reward T V about 10 min. ago. Took two more surveys this morning and was almost done when it said I did not qualify. Happens a lot. Anybody know another good golf game?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 8:21 AM

I received the same message on the new movie survey but it was when I tried to do it a second time. If you got the message on the first attempt use the Support button under "didn't receive credits?" near the top of the Earn Free Credits page. Over the years I've been able to recover over half of the credits I felt I was shorted by working with the staff here and at the survey companies. Trying to work with TrialPay is useless in my opinion.

It's worth a look at your account transactions, too. I have received messages like this in the past and still had the credits put into my account automatically. Sometimes a glitch in the system gives both a notice AND the credits.

• TommyBobby
    492 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:51 PM

I too have issues with the surveys--all of them from Peanut Labs.  I took three surveys (two for 65 credits and one for 112 credits) all of which asked for OPINIONS--after doing between half and three fourths of the surveys (which took between 20 minutes and a half hour for each one) they abruptly ended the questions and when I hit the continue button it said that I earned 0 credits!  I do like this site, but I am not going to spend $25-100 to "buy" credits!  I can play golf on any of the game consoles for much less and still interact with others.  While I do like your site, you must be making a ton of money from playyers and advertisers.  Why don't you add some more courses and while you're at it a practice green and driving range...I can't think of too many pros who don't take advantage of those two resources when getting ready for a tournament, or a new season...ok got that all off my chest--thanks for listening (or not)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:58 PM

I hit them with honest answers as well and get credits regularly that way. Besides the equipment buying I have over 9,300 credits in the bank, mostly from surveys. Tonight it was MyView Surveys from the offer page for 75. I didn't have any luck with Peanut Labs but they did throw me 5 credits for the attempt.. Got 75 yesterday from MyView, too. I didn't try any others yesterday or today.

I'm with you, hyena64. Without the surveys I couldn't afford to be here.

• Fepo1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 11:05 PM

I too have taken many surveys and received many credits.  I too am exasperated with the surveys I have taken and after 30 to 60 minutes of questions am declared unqualified..... Really pisses me off.  Now on top of that the "more credits" bar at the bottom of the carrisel gives me commercials to watch and then no credits...After spending between 2 and 10 minutes watching these things then getting nothing makes me wonder.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 11:17 PM

since i loaded  Java scrip for free ,i get apcepted  more,  and no sorry at the end of surveys ,  its about time i woke up and read  some of the guide lines,  some survey tell you first what you need to complete there surveys.       and i am not so frustrated (well sometime)    only because i see its me  thats in the wrong   on surveys  LOL    they are a blessing for us with not to much means $$$$  if you know what i mean :)

RSS