Forums

Help › Forums

Etiquette... I think not!

Fri, Feb 10 2017 5:56 PM (6 replies)
  • LesLovatt
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 8:27 AM

OK so I'm playing a 3 hole against a Legend namely on "RickOTrick". I play well. He holes out on 3 and before I can putt out and savour the moment he promptly forfeits!!!! Seriously is that the mindset when you get to that level. Blocked him of course... But Hey wtf...

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 2:48 PM

LesLovatt:

OK so I'm playing a 3 hole against a Legend namely on "NAME BLOCKED". I play well. He holes out on 3 and before I can putt out and savour the moment he promptly forfeits!!!! Seriously is that the mindset when you get to that level. Blocked him of course... But Hey wtf...

First of all it is a violation of community standards to name another in a forum post.  People have been disciplined by mods for doing that.  I pass this info along so you are aware of the rule in the future.

Second all Legends (as people) are no more alike than all TP's or any other tier.  Some people are quitters and will leave without even forfeiting.  As per your statement he did at least forfeit.  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 3:51 PM

I'll never quit on ya, come and whoop my butt. I am sure I am the worse scoring Legend on WGT.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 5:56 PM

I saw the perfect example of lack of today. I started an AS asking for anyone to join. 2 Legends and 2 Tour Pros. I picked the TP with the highest avg. We were 2 down with 4 to go. I had just put my drive on a par 3 about 6 inches from the hole, easy birdie putt for my partner, He says this is a bunch of BS and disconnects. Can't grasp some folks on here. My opponents drive on this hole was in the rough 30 yards from the green. Go figure?????

RSS