Help › Forums

Casual Observation

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:46 AM (2 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 12:35 AM

Greetings All

I have noticed there is no..repeat, No TM bashing anymore by a select group of Legends...why is this so??

Is this because the previous TM's are now Legends or is it we all have access to the good clubs, well some of us have, or is that select group of Legends have moved on...lol

This is just great... we all thrive to be the best and there is no need for bashing lower Tier players anymore... 

When I was a Tm, not so long ago...every second post was A TM Bash related subject...lol  We all should help lower Ave. players get better instead of putting them down like a few players did not so long ago and sometimes still do.

Doesn't matter how silly/stupid  there questions are in your own mind...we should all try to help them and keep this game to be the Best.

Keep up the good work everybody :)

-Roger

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:13 AM

Maybe because it is pointless to complain about it because nothing will be done about it.

My only real complaint in regards to the tiers is that WGT made me a legend last year in the change and at the time i was away from the game due to an illness in the family and wasnt able to play at all really for about 3 1/2 months. When i returned i was a legend and slowly was able to get back to playing a lot like i used to however the only problem was in the 3 1/2 months or so i didnt play i didnt gain any levels so now i am playing against tour pros... masters...&  tour masters... many of them with the new R11 woods and a significant advantage already off the tee box and while my 275yd R9 still lets me access every fairway it kind of pisses me off that i hit from the black tees thanks to WGT and still cant buy the equipment that guys hitting 50-100yds ahead of me off the tees have access to. I personally feel that if the game makes you a legend... regardless of level... you should have access to the best equipment. Just my opinion... i am sure it wont change a damn thing.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:46 AM

mantis0014:
    When I was a Tm, not so long ago...every second post was A TM Bash related subject...lol  We all should help lower Ave. players get better instead of putting them down like a few players did not so long ago and sometimes still do.

Sorry, but I think your memory is a little foggy... 

I don't recall any threads that specifically targeted TM's.  In most cases, a legend would complain that maybe they needed legend only equipment to compete and then some TM would tell the legend to stop complaining and suck it up, that's usually when the fun began.  At least that's the way I remember it  ;-).

RSS