Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 11:59 AM

CoS: Sir, bad news, your approval rating has dropped below 50%!        Pres: Screw that! my G.I.R. is up to 76%!!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:03 PM

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:08 PM

andyson:

I'm flabbergasted by the quality and sheer number of entries so far.  61 in 24 hrs!  Keep it up guys and gals!  Its already going to be a tough decision to choose just one!

Just wait until the rest of the "heavy hitters" respond? andy. The servers may have to shut down for a spell, due to an overload of their systems.

• gordonparker
    827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:17 PM

cos: so mr obama sir how many profiles you got nowadays?

po: well i've now got 11, my newest one is called sexybabe2011, i only accept male invites and i do like to been given gifts, especially pink b-xd golf balls!

gordon

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:20 PM

andyson:

I'm flabbergasted by the quality and sheer number of entries so far.  61 in 24 hrs!  Keep it up guys and gals!  Its already going to be a tough decision to choose just one!

Way I see it,thats one happy person and 60 lost souls baying for editorial blood.

Two things then.One: I have overly developed canines,very sharp and cutting.Ask Lambert. Two. There is a time and place for love and loyalty.I trust we understand each other Andrew darling?

Your Sweetheart

Lizzie xx

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 12:22 PM

Pres: Rahm, how the hell did Oneputtdavid get on my wall?           CoS: Remember sir, we had to, otherwise he was going to delete you from his friends list!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:10 PM

CoS: Sir the masses are getting tired of your arrogant attitude!        Pres: Whaaaaat? Me being just a common man and what not, mayhap I should do a tootorial on my humble cordialables.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:14 PM

LizzieRossetti:

andyson:

Way I see it,thats one happy person and 60 lost souls baying for editorial blood.

Two things then.One: I have overly developed canines,very sharp and cutting.Ask Lambert. Two. There is a time and place for love and loyalty.I trust we understand each other Andrew darling?

Your Sweetheart

Lizzie xx

Can this veiled threat seriously be considered as campaigning? LMAO!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:33 PM

sixkiller:

Pres: Rahm, how the hell did Oneputtdavid get on my wall?           CoS: Remember sir, we had to, otherwise he was going to delete you from his friends list!

Pres: Damn him, Andy! Just make sure that it doesn't leak out, that his promised "pledge" of a complete set of R11 woods, i15 irons, Cleveland wedge's, Ghost putter, and 10 sleeves each of Calloway S and Z balls, along with that Stars & Stripes Avatar is not made public. 

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:37 PM

COS

About those pics mr.pres why is the kid looking stunned and Mr.WGT looking the other way now?

Pres

Watching the water hazard? Mr was looking towards me intently until the kid happily  told me to clear all caches.

RSS