Forums

Help › Forums

Do you follow the bar or the stare at the white "ideal shot" line?

Mon, Jan 23 2012 5:11 AM (39 replies)
  • mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:31 AM

Being a musician I tend to use a different song or tune that I know has the same timing as the speed of the meter. When I release the bar I have the tune in my head and hit the button on the right beat. works 80% of the time. Just have to get the wind and lay right now.LOL:~))

Mel1950

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 11:00 AM

i went back playing ,after reading this good ....and funy post ,i wanted to answer,its a litle bit of all that was mentioned,for me ,i after i relax,set the shot hold 1or 2 sec,then i let go i follow line ,then i quickly look at white line ,in a peripheralstate like .it how i do it

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 12:08 PM

frappefort:

i went back playing ,after reading this good ....and funy post ,i wanted to answer,its a litle bit of all that was mentioned,for me ,i after i relax,set the shot hold 1or 2 sec,then i let go i follow line ,then i quickly look at white line ,in a peripheralstate like .it how i do it

lol dude how stoned are you? that post was hard to understand being sober.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:21 PM

dosed:

frappefort:

oups LOL ,sometime i think my english is good ,but i realise,i should not be writting english on these here Post.....and i am not stone,just trying to communicate best i can

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 4:54 AM

frappefort:
    oups LOL ,sometime i think my english is good ,but i realise,i should not be writting english on these here Post.....and i am not stone,just trying to communicate best i can

You keep on posting Francois!  I find your posts easier to understand than some people who post here! lol

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 5:19 AM

frappefort:

dosed:

frappefort:

LOL that's fine, if I posted in french you would proabably think I had brain damage.

• ABeerPlease
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 2:16 PM

I just close my eyes and  hope for the best.

• imperialrock
    217 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 10:48 AM

I was actually hitting "late" on the meter alot, so I also follow it in my peripheral vision, but try to click it just after it passes the bar on the left of the Ding.  

It actually results in a lot of Dings (b/c apparently my reflexes are slow), and when I don't ding its pretty darn close.

• RootsRo
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 1:48 AM

mel1950:

Being a musician I tend to use a different song or tune that I know has the same timing as the speed of the meter. When I release the bar I have the tune in my head and hit the button on the right beat. works 80% of the time. Just have to get the wind and lay right now.LOL:~))

Mel1950

I do something simular,

I play drums and when i set up my shot i my head i go 1234 1234 1234. Like a metronome on 1 i let go of mouse button on 4 i click. When i wanna draw i click half a beat early and late for a fade. I ding like this a lot. Works well for me. ( i actually have a metronome set on the right bpm to get in the groove when i am off a bit) 

Only problem is when putting this is much harder because there is no constant time frame. Sadly enough putting is the most important part of the game and my putting is as good as Steven Seagal's acting.

• docholl
    56 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 5:11 AM

LMAO GOOD ONE...Ifind follow it works better but never do it....lol

RSS