Forums

Help › Forums

Weekly / Monthly Challenges ?

Mon, Mar 13 2017 7:32 PM (5 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2017 2:04 PM

Hi, for those of you that don't know me, I'm Doc, a complete WGT junkie. Some of the mods on here used to put up some pretty interesting challenges, but , apparently Topgolf has them otherwise focused. I'm just spitballin' the idea of the community pickin' up where they left off. Longest putt, any course, any hole. CTTH , starter gear , you name it, any ideas welcome. Not sure how it would be hosted ( Challonge I hear is good ) or if there would be enough interest to move this forward, but, thoughts anyone ?

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2017 4:04 PM

Hi Doc , my name is OPY .  I remember them times . 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 3:48 AM

Yep Opy, I seem to remember Neil ( Hackman123 ) was involved in some of them, I'll shoot 'im a message.

Doc :)

An' while I'm at it, I got's a message fer WGT too. You've @!$%*& this !*&^%$$ game up to the point to where it's no )(*&^%# fun to *&^%$#@ play anymore. Congrats, you *&^%$#! meatheads!

Doc :(

Note:

The above message was self censored in the interests of not being $&^%*(@ moderated.

Doc:)

( And in case you were wondering, yes, being bi-polar sucks, that's why I love it :)

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 4:36 PM

drmoose:

An' while I'm at it, I got's a message fer WGT too. You've  Gave us a good game  up to the point to where it's  more fun to  play anymore. Congrats, to you WGT , 

Doc :(

The other half said that with a edit >

OPY 

PS :   I will offer a sleeve of choice to the Winner .

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 4:37 PM

Heyyyyyy Doc, watch the @#&%"%£ language man

For %@#*£ sake

;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 7:32 PM

drmoose:
    ( And in case you were wondering, yes, being bi-polar sucks, that's why I love it :)

Come on Doc........play the Turrets card......it will keep you out of moderation......just say you use speech to text......:))

RSS