Forums

Help › Forums

Let's Stir the Pot........

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 14 2017 7:34 PM (8 replies)
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 7:37 AM

TeamSpeak is a nominal cost for most cc owners. Let's say, cc'c were to just post their club names here and their TS info. Now any or all players that wish to chat with others could as long as they behave themselves on any of the clubs TS pages. Most of the time, the TS is being paid for but very few using it. What harm could it do? If anything, clubs offering TS may actually get future members interested because of the club offering TS. If there was to be a list of TS cc's, versus potential members having to do the footwork to find them, maybe more players would welcome the chance of involving themselves in those clubs. 

On my own, I have found six or so that have it. And others that do but don't want you to use theirs. And, that's fine and all. After all, you can control the use by anyone if you want. A lot of TS players, and others, don't want to sit around waiting for other players to come on or looking into space waiting. Why not let them use your TS and at the same time maybe draw an interest in joining your cc?

So, add your info if you think it is worth it..............what do you cc owners have to lose, but what can you gain?

Only my take on this.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 10:04 AM

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 11:58 AM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 1:54 PM

You seem to be jumping on adverts from other owners, these were clubs you were in and you seem to be trying to rattle them a bit.

You did this months ago on another thread when you were openly critical of the club you were in at time. Then you went club jumping.

Now thats fine, as you eluded to in another post, except for this...

Some clubs run comps , leagues as such. Now admin take time introducing folk into these leagues, only for them to leave at the drop of a hat and in a way ruin the said comp, or should i say spoil it...........free choice of course but just answering your "why do clubs get upset when folk leave" stance.

Well owners dont all the time, long time members fancy a change so they say their farewells and leave, with everyones blessing.........we have had them at SEL and they know their great fun times will be missed, but thats life.

So we have teamspeak..........but you aint getting in it for reasons above.

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 3:31 PM

What I said in past posts has nothing to do with this post.  I don't lose because of some personal attack on my choosing to leave clubs or to stay. All, I have said is for CC owners to belly up to the bar and not to waste people's time in finding out that they have been lied to.

And this current post has nothing to do with it, un-less you are trying to read something that isn't here. I have never, repeat that, never spoken bad about any club. I leave them on good terms. I give them a note telling them "thanks" but I may change that practice in regards to you, at some point.

I do wish you would stop with your personal vendetta against me. I don't know or care to know about you or your country club, in any slightest of ways! Thank you and have a good day!!

(Reading and interpretations lessons, free of charge to those that cannot afford proper schooling)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 3:51 PM

friends of yours

Hope you are asking for those lessons, give yourself plenty of hours per week and you`ll be fine by xmas.

• WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 3:55 PM

NO MORE PISSING MATCHES, PLEASE.................Bubba

I do wish you would stop with your personal vendetta against me. I don't know or care to know about you or your country club, in any slightest of ways! Thank you and have a good day!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 4:13 PM

Tag ,, Your it ,,  

Sorry , its a reformed thing .

OPY 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 7:34 PM

opyeuclid:

Tag ,, Your it ,,  

Sorry , its a reformed thing .

OPY 

LMAO, It may be, but I expect it to turn into a vicious game of "Two for flinching" at any moment.  Played with sledge hammers.

phred952

RSS