Help › Forums

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sat, Mar 18 2017 5:07 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 2:02 AM

phred952:

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone, especially to all my Irish friends.

Thanks phred, 

My girl Is happy as she made the national news with her group In the parade 

Here's some diddly eye music from  my boy from a couple of years ago

Ken

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 10:07 AM

For the record, my wife has red hair, green eyes and is of Irish descent.

So what did everyone have for dinner? We did the corned beef and cabbage last night while we are going to do the more traditional bacon, potatoes, cabbage and soda bread dinner tonight. All served with Guinness, of course.

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 10:11 AM

srellim234:

So what did everyone have for dinner? We did the corned beef and cabbage last night while we are going to do the more traditional bacon, potatoes, cabbage and soda bread dinner tonight. All served with Guinness, of course.

For the record my wife looks like Erin in the above pic...if you don't believe me then just ask Mags...he met her.

And I too did the corned beef, cabbage, and red potatoes washed down by many a Guinness.  And I'm Ukrainian...go figure.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 10:38 AM

pmm711:

srellim234:

For the record my wife looks like Erin in the above pic...if you don't believe me then just ask Mags...he met her.

And I too did the corned beef, cabbage, and red potatoes washed down by many a Guinness.  And I'm Ukrainian...go figure.

Erin seems to have been banished just like St Patrick banished the snakes from Ireland

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 11:04 AM

Kenher01:
    Erin seems to have been banished just like St Patrick banished the snakes from Ireland

Sheesh....she was clothed.  Makes no sense.  Glad I didn't post the one I was originally planning to post.  Just a few pasties...LOL

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 5:07 PM

...and to top off a great St Patricks weekend we managed to beat the ould enemy today  ;)

• PAGES
RSS