Forums

Help › Forums

rankings on 18 hole BP single play

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 28 2011 4:20 PM (4 replies)
  • bobbadgley
    22 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:28 AM

I wonder if the players that are shooting 58 and 59's on this tourney are going to be updated to legend?  Seems they should be, seeing their scores.  No one else has a chance with those scores.  I dont't care about the tees, the scores are rediculous and the ranking should reflect this. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 1:45 PM

They'll move up when the time comes, heck, I think I shot a 64 in that one with starter balls, so a 58/59 should be attainable with decent balls.

• bobbadgley
    22 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:25 PM

Understand that MB but I hope that they upgrade to Legend instead of Tour Master.  Seems reasonable.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:32 PM

bobbadgley:
    I wonder if the players that are shooting 58 and 59's on this tourney are going to be updated to legend?

Bob, assuming they play enough rounds they should move to Legend when their average (based, apparently, on their best 50 rounds at Tour Master) hits 61.

It must be the new balls and such, because earlier this year I was able to win a weekly TM tournament at BPB with, I believe, a 63 - and win by a couple of shots!

But, you have to look at the specifics for each hole. If you plan and execute your shots well, you could score a birdie - with close attention, but not necessarily "at will" - on every hole but perhaps 5, 7, 9, 15 and perhaps 17, which comes out to a 57. 

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 4:20 PM

I played badly in this tourney but I seem to remember that the tees were way up, maybe that accounts for the low scores.

RSS