Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 23 2017 7:30 PM (22 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 5:33 PM

It's hard to take a stand now days when everything you stand for offends people. My condolences also, when does it stop? Nothing else to say or I will be banned for sure.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 6:46 PM

Amen to what everyone said.  RIP.  Sadly life has come to the point where you have to constantly be "situationally aware"  of your surroundings all the time.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:24 PM

ScottHope:
    What goes on in the heads of some people is totally beyond my comprehension.

I can answer this question Scott; however It will end this thread, and my short lived golfing soiree here. Not to mention the major goofing off time I have so fervently invested in here.

Let me just say that the word "Terror" is the driving thought process, thus the suffix on the word, that is not well excepted, by all blind individuals, that would rather have the attitude of, "let's try to reason with them", than act against them.

They don't understand, there is no reasoning with a sociopath, that has had a psychotic break, and is going to act on it immediately.

When everything we use in our daily lives, is considered a weapon to the inducted, it is us as the peace lovers, that need to see these individuals for what they are, and act.

All of us. To stop this from happening in the future. The days of not looking forward as you walk, because you like your own little safe bubble, are long gone, and you're out of bubble soap.

We need to watch, and be very aware of our surroundings now. Not be frightened, be vigilant, for it may be you, your children, your friends, that could be the next news report.

You can put lipstick on a pig Scott, however cute it looks, it's still a pig.

I will tell you the future of this demonic practice. There are going to be militarized special operatives 6-10 individuals, in wolf like packs, that will be roaming every area of importance, soon, dozens of packs in cities, and 1 -2 in smaller towns.

Impunity, is their creed.

Heavily armed, and ready to take care of business, without a moment’s hesitation towards thinking, " are we going to be held responsible for the collateral damage" caused by this reactionary means of stopping the "T" word.

They will be indemnified, of all causation of their actions, by contract. They will not be part of your cities police force, to answer to the city. They will be their own entity, such as Black Water used to be, before their debacle in Iraq.

Erik Prince, the founder of Black Water, had total exclusion from any causality, while doing his job over there. Until his men, did something without the proper clearance, to do so.

No more Black Water.

If any reading this, want to follow Erik, and, where he is at now, or more importantly, where his third company name change, has ended up. I guarantee you will understand why I predicted the above.

The new owners of Erik's last company will terrify all who seek it out.

It should also raise the hair on the nape of your necks.

He owns a large portion of the "Dismal Swamp" in Virginia, here in the states for his training camps. I have been there many times.

It's going to get lipstick on a pig pretty, in the very near future. Around the world.

I am numb at this point in my life to these events. I empathize with the families of the departed. The traumatized will never be the same. They are the ones I help in life now.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. So, the departed get a new shot at becoming something else.

Sorry. The science thing in me. Because of this, I do not mourn the deceased. I mourn the ones left behind, and try to help, if asked to do so.

We are on the cusp of greatness, worldwide. If we choose to make it happen.

I honestly hope I did not cross any bounds here. I am not a dooms day prepper. The future is not written.

There is a book type of thing, I have been asked to read, and retort to the maker. You all can do the same thing. If you read something, & you disagree, you write to the owner, your work is checked, and if found helpful, it will be added to the book.

I am 14 pages into it, and as most of you would think, I have a great deal to write about, to them. I suggest you all do the same.

There are some very forward thinking individuals here, as well as skeptical individuals. I would venture a guess, that everyone that posts in these threads, can be a contributor to this book. Well, txDave, if that’s correct, you may have to send them a decoder ring. You’re the king dude.

It is simply called "The Present"

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

I do not know how to hyper link an item, I ask that someone please help. There goes any admiration I may have garnish by joining the Mega Society.

Peeps, if we can't laugh at ourselves, we are going to burn this marble to a cinder. We need a globe of peeps to realize this simple "THEORY", principle.

Lord knows I can take it, as good as I give it. Let's all remember, words are only that. Take them with a bit of levity. No matter where they come from.

Right Lucky??  No, no, I just didn't do that, did I. Just fooking with ya dude. You had some good input in the other threads. We all had fun.

This is a serious subject, and unfortunately, you are the one I poked in the eye a few weeks ago, only because no one else has endeavored to take your crown. NO! I just don’t know anyone else Lucky, that can be as visceral as you can be. You must be able to receive it as well. 😊

Nothing personal, to anyone….

Doc’s jive says to chill, I concur, best jive I’ve heard in 40 years

Creeping Mind

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:51 PM

They will not win.  I just wish they would stop murdering like this...........RIP indeed........

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 1:26 AM

I'll keep quiet I think..

R.I.P and condolences to all innocents affected.

• 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 3:57 AM

gonfission:
    I do not know how to hyper link an item, I ask that someone please help

Find that link HERE

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 5:51 AM

Thank you

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:08 AM

RIP and hope for a speedy recovery for the survivors.  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:37 AM

RIP to the victims of yesterdays atrocity.

Just one point I'll make - There would still be regular bombings in the UK if a dialogue hadn't been initiated between the British government and the I.R.A. Now there is peace in N. Ireland.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:44 AM

London has been a target for acts of  cowardly terrorism for years, in time she'll recover, pity the same can't be said for the innocents that lost their lives.

To the survivors; a full recovery.

To the families and friends of those murdered; deepest condolences.

To the three human beings whose lives were sadly taken; Rest in Peace.

RSS