Forums

Help › Forums

SAD DAY IN WGT and the country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 1 2011 6:39 AM (7 replies)
  • bgbgbgbgbgbg
    10 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 1:30 AM

i recently met a fellow golfer on wgt. over a  few days we played a half dozen rounds ,he seemed like an ok guy, he then tells me he is starting a country club and asks me if i would like 2 join, i was his first member, so as any 1st member would ,i was helping him round up members. after a couple of days we had around ten,while we were playing a multi player game at st, and , i noticed that my clubowners (parteeeagle)  load up time was taking way 2 long,and holding up the game. so i asked him him about his internet and asked him, if that was going 2 work,  being a club owner and not even be able 2 host multiplayer games........well i find myself kicked out of this club and if he has his way,kicked out of wgt,   so if someone wants u to join a club, (INTERNATIONAL GOLFERS GUILD)   DO NOT WALK AWAY, RUN  signed a former member  BGBGBGBGBGBG            here is his response keeping in mind i am in a wheelchair     i recently met a wanker who though he knew it all\, he wasnt happy that my computer isnt as fast as his and disconnected me from a game !! so being a reasonable man i disconnected him from my club that i brought for myself , as for some reason this wanker wouldnt delete himself ? now if i have a problem with a player i dont abuse them LIKE BGBGBG did on my wall and all the members in my club (in witch had no affect but making BGBGBG look like an unstable looser with a complex) and yes if i had the capabitlitys i would get u blocked from wgt ur scum your the guys children ought be watching out for !!! dont make this man upset he will attack you in all kinds of childis ways =) now fukk off u leggless rfetard

• Parteeeagle
    16 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:50 PM

Looser!!

• Parteeeagle
    16 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:59 PM

find a new club and get over it !! hahahahaha sook

• Parteeeagle
    16 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 6:05 PM

u didnt walk  away u were discommunicated 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:38 PM

Don't worry about it, find another club.

PS

Just because he's a "club owner" doesn't give him any clout to kick you out of WGT.

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 3:15 AM

I happened across this thread and I find you to be a very sorry person. You need help with your anger issue.

• bgbgbgbgbgbg
    10 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 4:50 AM

if thats your belief read again stupid

• wineandcheese
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 6:39 AM

Calling me stupid only proves my point. You need a reality check your ego at the door partner.

RSS