Forums

Help › Forums

Respite

Sun, Mar 26 2017 11:50 AM (5 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 6:45 PM

After what happened earlier this week, in London, and what surely will happen again in the future, I am offering a respite site.

The heinous attacks perpetrated by singular individuals, will always be out weighed by the millions of children, such as the one below.

Encourage, and support your local youth. They may save your life one day.

Every person witnessing this, will never forget the day, a child put some money in a single performers hat.

The Power of One

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 9:34 PM

Thanks for an uplifting few minutes.  Children are our best  bright spot on the horizon.

Jeff

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 9:48 PM

So true G, I have watched that video countless times. May I also add these to the mix? It's so nice to hear this beautiful music.

and here is a more refined version-

Enjoy,

MC

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 9:01 AM

Wonderful additions...

I always knew you were a CLASS-ICAL ACT mrcaddie.

Other than the music, the second video is astounding, in the manner, that Maurice Ravel Bolero can at one moment, look like Peter Fonda, and the very next shot, look like Jack Nicholson.

If that's not enough of an ignis fatuus. (mirage), he can look like both individuals, at the same time, dependent on looking at his forehead, or his jaw line.

When you step up mrcaddie, the bar becomes insurmountable.

Laurels & hardy accolades, to you

• AlaskanDame
    19,423 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 9:52 AM

Thanks for the Sunday morning concert -- and for the reminder not only of the power of one but of being stronger together.

AKD

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 11:50 AM

Thank you for the acknowledgment

+1 AKD

I am working on that CC vs CC event you mentioned. Just want to make sure the 10 or so step up & put up.

RSS