Forums

Help › Forums

This game sucks

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2011 2:39 PM (30 replies)
  • WuTangBrain
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:19 PM

This game *** sucks. Multiple times have I tried to get decent hits on the closest to hole challenge, changing my shot in multiple ways, and the game *** me and puts my hole in the *** bunker every god damn time. Nothing at all like real golf, the development team MIGHT want to work on that a little.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:54 PM

Can't hack it eh? I expect you had better give up then.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 1:53 PM

Here ya go, WooTang... WGT has a game just for you...

Hello Kitty Golf

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:50 AM

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:52 AM

been here like 1 day.

Wu tang use to listen to that when I was younger the only good think I got form the topic

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 8:00 AM

SgtDoodles:
    played her first round
    SgtDoodles:
    she's run off crying
    Can't help but notice the gender twisty type spin thingy  you put on your vulgar comment here doodles...but there are several ladies here that won't cry...and certainly not run.

Ace

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 8:24 AM

nice 1 ace sort him out

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 8:36 AM

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:22 AM

lol.....was just pokin' fun at ya' sarge.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 9:57 AM

Typical rude, inconsiderate, immature remark by you Sgtdoodles. You’re a very rude individual my friend. You don’t EVEN know this individual who started this post.There was NO NEED for an idiotic, Rude remark as you left in this “public” forum to the author and especially to Ace. The AceFactor has more skill and “class” in her baby finger than you have in your entire being. Your a disgrace to the wgt community. I can’t help but think, all these immature, hide behind you monitor, RUDE remarks started flowing in the public forums ever since wgt lowered the age to start an account. By your post here – sgt whatever you are – I think this directly fits you perfectly. edge

RSS