Forums

Help › Forums

Awards

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 29 2017 8:33 PM (5 replies)
  • wentone
    62 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2017 4:03 AM

Over the last three days when playing a cc game I am getting numerous awards after playing every hole, some totally unrelated to the hole I have just played at first it was quite amusing now its becoming annoying as on some holes its as many as 10 awards. Anybody know why this is happening.

Wentone  

• GHackland
    1,718 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 2:28 AM

I have heard similar tales - 14,15,16 awards on 9-hole courses. Often completely irrelevant to the shot played. It seems to be limited to 'custom courses'.

Gareth.

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 6:09 PM

Same thing happening in some of our CC tourneys & yes, seems limited just to the custom courses.

J

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 8:33 PM

I played a CC tournament and during game play i counted 14 awards popping up... then after my game was over and it shows how many XP and what not you've earned... i counted over 42 awards as it was scrolling through all of them..(not exactly sure how many it was) until i went and checked on my profile page (i was curious how many it counted) well it didn't add to it.. i had 159 to start and then it took away 51 awards... now i'm down to 108... i want my awards back.. lol   no really i want them back.. what the blazes is going on here ?  WGT FIX it please  ~Robyn

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 1:16 AM

Shhhhhhhhh, FFS!!!!

Just say: "Thank you WGT for letting level up much faster", but don't let them hear it ;-)

• borntobesting
    9,682 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 2:29 AM

JJN60:

Same thing happening in some of our CC tourneys & yes, seems limited just to the custom courses.

J

No it is also on the best of courses. I got several yesterday in a Best of par 5 CC tourney.

RSS