Forums

Help › Forums

Actions against Foul mouth players

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2011 12:16 PM (25 replies)
  • 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 7:51 AM

sent a friend request to mmoore. i'm not so thin skinned to let that bother me.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 10:18 AM

Quite obvious by your name. Maybe you two can start a country club called "The OCC"

Ace

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 4:45 PM

Being a female player, it seems I am leaving myself open to all kinds of sexual advances, and lewd behavior and talk. I am trying to level up to pro but not the oldest profession type.Someone by the name micmactac is only interested in talking about his own physical attributes. Say no if he wants to friend you.

Mariannegolo 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 5:06 PM

Marian ,  take a screenshot , save it , send it to    members@worldgolftour.com . They'll take care of it. Don't name them by name in forums , it'll get you in trouble , just keep it private between you and WGT. I know all to well what you dealt with...It gets worse when you smoke them like a bad cigar. I have to say though that lately I have been lucky and played with some true gentlemen. They are here , I promise.  Good luck on advancing. Just take a screenshot ,  close chat , and "drop birdies"...things tend to mysteriously  get quiet next time round.

Ace

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:36 AM

Mariannegolo:
    Being a female player, it seems I am leaving myself open to all kinds of sexual advances, and lewd behavior and talk.

Of course we all have had the same problems with the little boys. I simply say to them ENOUGH, and that usually stops them. If that does not work I say SHUT UP, AND PLAY THE GAME. After those 2 things they are good little boys.

What I find hysterical is in Alternate. When they realize that they have a female partner some of them starting pouting. They think because they are men, only they can play mouseketterr. I have had so many that will not acknowledge me, will not chat and for 9 holes think they are punishing you. LITTLE BOYS WILL BE LITTLE BOYS

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:49 AM

.....assuming Girls will be Girls

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:59 AM

oneputtdavid:

.....assuming G.I.R.L.s will be Girls

There ya go, OPD... FTFY.  =)

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 2:28 PM

shoop:
    i love women on my side!

Yes Shoop, you  one of the real gentlemen that  I have played. It is greatly appreciated to find men like yourself, and I will always look for your name when I play alternate

RSS