5,641 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 4:39 PM

Golf God

then

Tour Golf God

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 7:05 PM

" Cheatin' Mofo " cuz they shoots better'n me.

Doc :)

• BMX123
    631 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2017 7:53 PM

x

• DerbalWardrin
    125 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 9:34 AM

Just as in real golf , wgt weren't thinking far enough ahead. After tour master ,champion & then legend is the logical order. A champ can be a one tourney wonder, whereas  legend status reflects years of success.

The reference to real golf because they started with birdie , then eagle, followed by albatros, & for a hole in one on a par 5 condor. Makes sense so far, then a few courses decided why not include a par 6 to the course, & the name they came up with for anyone making a miracle hole in one on a par 6 hole?

OSTRITCH!!!

nuf said...

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 11:06 AM

BMX123:
    What name could satisfy above the name of Tour Champion

Idiot with no life?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 11:48 AM

Virtual Surreality

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 12:03 PM

Hack.

Little known fact: once you get past Tour Champion, then you're forced to start all over again and are automatically put back to the tier of "Hack." It's WGT's version of Groundhog Day.

But you'll progress through the tiers more quickly this time... only to find yourself one day back to being a Hack. You'll start again, thinking, maybe this time will be different. Sadly, it won't.

Enjoy the wonderful but cyclical journey. :-)

• Magpiesaregood
    265 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 4:37 PM

Robert1893:

Hack.

Little known fact: once you get past Tour Champion, then you're forced to start all over again and are automatically put back to the tier of "Hack." It's WGT's version of Groundhog Day.

But you'll progress through the tiers more quickly this time... only to find yourself one day back to being a Hack. You'll start again, thinking, maybe this time will be different. Sadly, it won't.

Enjoy the wonderful but cyclical journey. :-)

Ummm, I think that already happens, but not forced by WGT, more like "voluntary" by some (if that's the correct word) !!

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 5:01 PM

Magpiesaregood:
    Ummm, I think that already happens, but not forced by WGT, more like "voluntary" by some (if that's the correct word) !!

😀

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 6:20 PM

Ask Icon, he will come up with something. For me it is SquirrelNutz the forever made it the old school way Legend.

RSS