Forums

Help › Forums

Via facebook and i have tried it all.

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 2 2011 10:26 AM (4 replies)
  • Pecep
    9 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 12:03 AM

The game says "loading" but it never loads. What should I do?

First, make sure your system is optimized for WGT. Please check to make sure you have turned off your pop-up blockers and that you have the latest version of Flash installed. Try restarting your browser, or using a different browser. Exit all other applications and close all other browser windows. If you still have problems, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com.

Please help 

Pecep.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 5:50 AM

Go here. When the box pops up scroll to media5 WGT.com. Make sure the slider is set to allow at least 1MB for WGT. Click the  "Delete all sites" button and say yes. You just cleared your Flash cache. Exit out, reopen your game browser and try again. GL

• Steveroo
    176 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:02 AM

YankeeJim:

Go here. When the box pops up scroll to media5 WGT.com. Make sure the slider is set to allow at least 1MB for WGT. Click the  "Delete all sites" button and say yes. You just cleared your Flash cache. Exit out, reopen your game browser and try again. GL

Absolutely a MUST.. This has worked better than ANYTHING I've tried so far, I have a program that is "supposed" to clear the flash-cache, but until I followed your advice and followed up on a visit to the site, I wasn't even close to clearing out the clutter..YJ, you may have saved me..Thanx!!!

• Pecep
    9 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:22 AM

I thank you both for you help but nothing is working ,, I did try what was suggested,, I would sacrifice my firstborn if i thought it would work. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:26 AM

I just noticed your flag and remembered this thread. Take a look. 

RSS