Forums

Help › Forums

Random Drawings

Wed, Jan 18 2012 9:38 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Midoh
    200 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:06 AM

Has anyone on the forums ever received the CTTH random drawing credits? Is there a place on the site to see who won these credits? ~ Jon

• Midoh
    200 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 8:29 AM

Hmmmm. 3 days & no replies. Makes me wonder. I guess no one on the forums has ever received them. Probably the people that don't frequent the forums are the only ones who have received them so far. ~ Jon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2011 10:40 AM

I never have and I've never heard of anyone else getting them either.

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 2:16 PM

If you go to the "tournaments" link at the top of the page then go to the "past tournament results" link on the tournaments page about halfway down on the right side of the page... then scroll through to find the tourney you would like info about and click the "details" link next to it... it will bring up the page for that tourney... then simply press the "leaderboard" link on that page and it will tell you who won the drawing for the credits for that particular CTTH tourney.

• Midoh
    200 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:09 PM

Thanks slash, I did just that & saw where the person who won the "open" CTTH tournament was named but saw nothing about who might have won the drawing. The CTTH that you speak of shows up as a once a month tournament. What I don't see is the 5 or 6 other "Random Drawing" CTTH winners. I did a search & saw where if you wanted to see who the winners were you had to send a self addressed stamped envelope to somewhere in California. Odd that no one has yet to come forward to claim that they have won one of these competitions. Like I said before, Probably the ones that have won, don't frequent the forums. ~ Jon

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 5:28 PM

Yeah but ya know what? I have went through all 5 pages of these ctth tourneys that ended and I see no one with 500 or $5.00 next to there score.

But of course there are people who don't make the top 5 pages that played too, so how would we know if they won?

I want to know !

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:22 PM

Midoh:

Thanks slash, I did just that & saw where the person who won the "open" CTTH tournament was named but saw nothing about who might have won the drawing. The CTTH that you speak of shows up as a once a month tournament. What I don't see is the 5 or 6 other "Random Drawing" CTTH winners. I did a search & saw where if you wanted to see who the winners were you had to send a self addressed stamped envelope to somewhere in California. Odd that no one has yet to come forward to claim that they have won one of these competitions. Like I said before, Probably the ones that have won, don't frequent the forums. ~ Jon

Each CTTH with a random drawing is listed separately in the drop down scroll box on the past tournament results page. Link below...

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/calendar.aspx?show=past

Now on that page pick whichever CTTH with a random drawing winner from last month and click on the details link to the right of that tourney.

For example i randomly picked this one...

03/31 March Wolf Creek Sweeps CTTH

Now when you click the details link next to that CTTH from last month it brings up the tourney page for that event. Midway down the page there is a link that says "Leaderboard" and when you click that it brings up the leaderboard for that tourney but there is a name above the leaderboard listing ... in this case the name is...

Geeguy   level 26   Amateur  82.70 avg.

That is the person that won the random drawing for that event. The other random drawing CTTH events have the winners listed the same way for each tourney.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:32 PM

I was wondering who won those "Visit ........" drawings for last year.  There were 3-4 of them that had random drawings for vacations ending at the end of 2010.  Think there was one for pinehurst, one for wolf creek and a couple other ones.  Never saw any random names on the earnings leaderboards for these.

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2011 8:35 PM

No i didn't notice any either bud...  and as much as those trips are valued at it would have certainly caused some unfamiliar names to jump to the top of the list.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2011 3:36 AM

Well Slash thanks for that info.....I never thought about the winner of the prize being on top like that. Maybe they should put "Winner" next to the name up there to avoid confusion.

• PAGES
RSS