Forums

Help › Forums

To all players

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 14 2017 4:36 PM (1 replies)
  • GaryRyan1963
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 13 2017 10:59 PM

Hey all. Fairly new here. I did not realize all the option this site has. I am hooked on the game but would really like to play with someone . Anyone and any stage you are in. I am just starting to get the hang of this . I still am in need of a lot of help. So I don't no how to find someone to play with . Anyone that would like to play or help me out in finding players . Would be greatly appreciated . Good luck to all and I hope someone can help me out. Peace Gary. 

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 4:36 PM

Well for the most part your biggest problem is , is that you dont play very much . Also even though your account was started in Oct 2014 you only have 115 ranked rounds . You joined a country club in Dec.21/2016 with 79 members but you have no friends . So to start with you can create a friends list from your club members . Also use your cc forum to introduce your self to the other club members and let them know that you are there . Quite sure they would be willing to help you out any way they can .

So if you want a friend you first have to be a friend . Get active in your cc and you will have no problem getting a game .

RSS