Forums

Help › Forums

502 Bad Gateway

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 16 2017 11:09 AM (5 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 7:51 AM

I've gotten that with any browser I tried to watch videos.  Anybody else?  Never have seen it before.  Today is the 1st time to see it.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 2:59 PM

mathia14:

I've gotten that with any browser I tried to watch videos.  Anybody else?  Never have seen it before.  Today is the 1st time to see it.

Just me????

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 10:08 AM

mathia14:

mathia14:

Just me????

WOW!!!!   I even stumped the trolls.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  That has to be a 1st.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 10:33 AM

This is what is says, but I am sure you have found this yourself.

The 502 Bad Gateway error is usually a network error between servers, meaning the problem is not with your computer or internet connection.

The error may be temporary. Try refreshing the webpage or re-enter the address in the address bar and check. Trying to reload the page often fixes the issue.

Since the 502 Bad Gateway error message is an issue with the web site's network, there could be a technical glitch from the server. You may want to wait for a while before loading the website.

All vids from all websites, or is it on youtube?  I tried to watch videos, just doesn't tell anyone very much.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 12:00 PM

garyk49:

This is what is says, but I am sure you have found this yourself.

The 502 Bad Gateway error is usually a network error between servers, meaning the problem is not with your computer or internet connection.

The error may be temporary. Try refreshing the webpage or re-enter the address in the address bar and check. Trying to reload the page often fixes the issue.

Since the 502 Bad Gateway error message is an issue with the web site's network, there could be a technical glitch from the server. You may want to wait for a while before loading the website.

All vids from all websites, or is it on youtube?  I tried to watch videos, just doesn't tell anyone very much.

The vids on WGT, Gary & thank you for answering my question.

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 11:09 AM

mathia14:

The vids on WGT, Gary & thank you for answering my question.

The thing to consider, with it being vids here.  There was an update not that long ago, that killed alot of the vids here.  It also changed how to get the vids from youtube to here, correctly.

Now if it is the vids for credit, that I believe is a all together different problem.  As it has been an ongoing problem for quite some time.

RSS