Help › Forums

Poor sportsmanship is intolerable.

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 3 2011 6:55 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TAISTO
    16 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:52 PM

I'm pleased to report that 99.99% of fellow competitors that I have had the utmost privilege of gaming with are true sports.  Funny, congratulatory, and engaging are but a few superlatives that spring to mind when I think back on all the enjoyable rounds that I have shared with a host of exemplary ladies and gentlemen.  

Unfortunately, this evening, my teammate and I encountered a duo of completely rude boys.  It seemed as if their only form of entertainment was to engage in debasement and ridicule.  We both found their comments to be highly inflammatory and, frankly, abusive.  After they lost, they immediately disconnected, prolonging the wait for the match to end.  I am reluctantly posting their names.  I f only to advise and inform others of similar bad experiences

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:01 PM

I think you spelt the last one wrong. There's a second T after the a.

• TAISTO
    16 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:17 PM

Makes sense...thx PH

• senec
    252 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:31 PM

I can't understand why so many players disconnect after one or two bad holes.First it's rude and often times it comes from"MASTERS" and "LEGENDS"" with their  upgrade clubs and balls,that don't want to lose to a  player using beginners clubs and balls.Oh the shame!!!I'm up to level 56 and I never disconnected myself out of a game,no matter how bad I'm playing.Thank you.

Senec

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:16 AM

These two idiots are the biggest ***holes on this site. I would love to meet them face to face...they would be eating through a straw for weeks and squattin to p iss for the rest of their lives.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:24 AM

I've had this treatment by these people too. It's time they were dealt with.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:58 AM

Somebody will be here to lay out what to do and point out the obvious about naming. Oh, guess it's me.  :)

Screenshot, screenshot,screenshot. Did I say screenshot? WGT likes those because they're empirical. Send it to them directly at members@worldgolftour.com. It works.

And btw, you're not supposed to name names, as much as we all would like to.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:42 AM

That YankeeJim is a cheat and a quitter.

Just kidding chief.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:46 AM

PeterHopper:

Now I'm screwed. I can't quit cheating because then I'd be a quitter. Um, wait a minute, I am a quitter so it would be OK to quit cheating. But then I'd be a double quitter and not a cheater.  Or I could just keep cheating and quitting and pretend brother Peter didn't just lose his mind.  ;-)

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 11:09 AM

YankeeJim:

PeterHopper:

Now I'm screwed. I can't quit cheating because then I'd be a quitter. Um, wait a minute, I am a quitter so it would be OK to quit cheating. But then I'd be a double quitter and not a cheater.  Or I could just keep cheating and quitting and pretend brother Peter didn't just lose his mind.  ;-)

He is a yankmee fan, that should say it all :-P

• PAGES
RSS