Forums

Help › Forums

When it feels like allowing me a good score? (whatever "it' is)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 23 2017 5:08 PM (7 replies)
  • Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Wed, Apr 19 2017 12:37 PM

LOL...I'm starting to get pretty good at predicting when the program is going to decide that I'm not worthy of that birdie no matter if I tied a string to the ball and tried to drag it into the cup. Sometimes I feel like I'm putting a mexican jumping bean! And chipping around the green? It's like when I swing at the ball both my legs break while leaving me clueless as to where the ball is going to end up. LOL, but seriously this is the best game I've seen on line and yes, I'm addicted!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 2:22 AM

The game/program does not decide anything. Your input decides where the ball ends up.

Thinking otherwise will only hinder your progress in the game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 9:02 AM

Yeah the game does seem to have a mind of its own at times but it remains fun to play . Not sure how those clubs you have are working out for you . But keeep trying and take time to do the videos and other credit offers to further upgrade your clubs . As you continue to move back on the tees you will need better clubs in order to take on the courses .

Some days it will seem like you could putt with your eyes closed and other days you cant hit an elephant in the behind with a banjo . Once you get past the screaming cursing and yelling at your screen the game can be very fun to play at least thats what Ive heard . I dont know because Im still yelling cursing and screaming at my screen . But one thing I will say about the game it plays out just like the real thing . It like real golf is the most aggravating game that you will ever enjoy playing .

Welcome to the game , play well have fun and good luck when you play . :-)

• Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:02 AM

oh, I'm hooked alright. My wife's starting to worry...lol. All kidding aside, it is a great program and I have upgraded my clubs already.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:37 AM

Please explain this one ?

You know how sometimes when a CC tournament is created two show up in the Club tournaments.A while back I entered the 1st and shot par.I entered the 2nd and shot -7.Wow I thought I couldnt even break par on the 1st so since it was unlimited I joined the 1st and guess what I shoot par again.OK thats crazy so I join the 2nd and yep -6 this time so back to the 1st tournament and yes I shot par again.I did this about 6 times over and never did better than par and this was all done one after the other.

Just bad luck or something else?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:40 AM

HACK, take it from Old Squirrel Nutz. Like Lonnie said, it isn't consistent from game to game or course to course. You just keep on trying and at times those 27 and 28's come. Mine are very few and far between but it doesn't matter. I am not trying to prove anything on here or posting ridiculous low scores. When I sign on I just try to find a fun match with friends and enjoy myself. The rest will come in time, don't ever let this game get you down. Way too much fun to be had.

Renni

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 10:51 AM

Keep playing the second one.

Tigerpaw509:

Please explain this one ?

You know how sometimes when a CC tournament is created two show up in the Club tournaments.A while back I entered the 1st and shot par.I entered the 2nd and shot -7.Wow I thought I couldnt even break par on the 1st so since it was unlimited I joined the 1st and guess what I shoot par again.OK thats crazy so I join the 2nd and yep -6 this time so back to the 1st tournament and yes I shot par again.I did this about 6 times over and never did better than par and this was all done one after the other.

Just bad luck or something else?

• Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 5:08 PM

Hey all...it's all in fun, my bitchin' that is. I love WGT. Never seen a game like it and as of right now.....I can't get enough of it! All's good.

RSS