Forums

Help › Forums

Issue with WGT, Credit Offers and Trialpay - Fraud?

Fri, Apr 27 2018 11:21 PM (9 replies)
  • Boon67
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 8:31 AM

Ever time I click on a link to complete an offer (HULU subscription and Proflowers order are two examples), I get transferred to a page from Trialplay that claims the URL (from WGT site link) is invalid.  How am I supposed to get credits for completing offers if I can't even get to the website. Also had same issue during Xmas and STILL have not received credits. Is this fraud or at best misleading advertising?  See screenshot below while trying to get to Proflowers website.  WGT needs to get this corrected.

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2017 9:52 PM

Same here .....always an Error Page ...or if you order something, do a survey (for the time it works (almost never), you never got your rewards.

Its a big shame of WGT to work with those party.

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 8:13 PM

I am having the same issue with Trial Pay, completed offer, try to submit my information using the contact support, they request your name and email and say they are going to send a link to provide your information, never receive that email from them. Every time you have to report a problem to Trial Pay it is the same thing. They owe me 700 credits on the Learn Our History offer, and I have no way of submitting my confirmation email or any other evidence.

WGT always claims innocence, but they allow these scam artist to continue to cheat their customers, they are as much at fault as Trial Pay!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 7:11 PM

fourdude:
    they request your name and email and say they are going to send a link to provide your information, never receive that email from them.

You will have to check your spam folder. Most email clients will tag that email as junk.

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 6:18 AM

Thank you Zio, but I have been checking my spam folder also, and have not received a reply from Trial Pay to any of my requests.

Keith

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 7:39 AM

fourdude:

I am having the same issue with Trial Pay, completed offer, try to submit my information using the contact support, they request your name and email and say they are going to send a link to provide your information, never receive that email from them. Every time you have to report a problem to Trial Pay it is the same thing. They owe me 700 credits on the Learn Our History offer, and I have no way of submitting my confirmation email or any other evidence.

WGT always claims innocence, but they allow these scam artist to continue to cheat their customers, they are as much at fault as Trial Pay!

Birds of a feather................................................

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 8:09 AM

To earn credits its best to use the following : 

Carousel - videos

Supersonic Ads - videos

Peanut Labs - surveys & offers

In my time here earning credits I have found these 3 to be the most dependable and reliable of all . I have had very few problems with any of these sites . The other credit offers for surveys will burn you faster than an actual fire . WGT does business with the main site which is who supplies the offers . Even the sites cant keep up with every single ad and offer that is being shown .

Unless you complain to them they cant fix the problem or remove the bogus offers . If they cant confirm your rip off they wont make the offer good . But if you are spending money on offers what you can do is stop payment through your card company .

In most cases you have 30 days to contest any charges or purchases made on your credit or debit cards . So if the offer doesnt make good as promised you can stop payment or reverse payments on any offers that dont deliver as promised . So you can always resolve the issues with credit offers you just have to know how

I`ve been doing this now for 6 years now and have had very good results with earning credits . It just takes time and learning which offers payout and which ones are bogus . So dont give up even though it can be frustrating at times . In the end it will be worth the time and effort .

• 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 9:58 PM

I did the $50 cvs card Trialpay thing thinking I got $50 worth of wgt credits plus an extra 2400. Thought it was a one time deal. Nope....gave them $50 of my money (in the form of cvs card) and they gave me 2400 credits. They stole $26 from me.

This is a new low for WGT to make money. Take all the money, and then give only 48% of it back in goods. They stole it plan and simple!

And WGT, Trialpay, and Openbucks are all partners! A rep from Trialpay told me....I have it in writing. So Trialpay didnt take it (well they did) but ultimately WGT stole it!

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 11:21 PM

0000rb3:

I did the $50 cvs card Trialpay thing thinking I got $50 worth of wgt credits plus an extra 2400. Thought it was a one time deal. Nope....gave them $50 of my money (in the form of cvs card) and they gave me 2400 credits. They stole $26 from me.

This is a new low for WGT to make money. Take all the money, and then give only 48% of it back in goods. They stole it plan and simple!

And WGT, Trialpay, and Openbucks are all partners! A rep from Trialpay told me....I have it in writing. So Trialpay didnt take it (well they did) but ultimately WGT stole it!

No...you have a $50 CVS Gift Card plus you got 2400 “free” credits.  The only way you would have gotten cheated is if you didn’t get a gift card worth $50.

RSS