Forums

Help › Forums

owners=clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 4 2017 1:18 PM (7 replies)
  • garneister
    7 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 1:30 AM

without transferring ownership how do you have others help you to run club and make tournements

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 7:34 AM

Looking at your club I see you have never upgraded anyones status from Recruit.  People who have been members for a bit should be Members, and longer term Members should be Veterans.  

If you are on the club home page looking at the Members list, you will see 3 orange dots to the far right be each name, stacked on top of each other.  When you click on those dots it opens things up to change the status of members from Recruit, to Member, Veteran and Director.  

Make changes as you see fit, and consider asking a few long time members who are very active in your CC to become Directors and have them help with the club.  For example one could be the Tournament Director, creating CC tournaments.

Hope this helps,

phred952

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 7:44 AM

You have one officer (You)

You have no members , (all recruits)

Perhaps you shouldn't be a club owner .

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 7:59 AM

Sounds like a membership ripe for poaching.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 8:47 AM

I don't know about other clubs, but what I do in mine is this:

Upgrade Recruit to Member the first time they contribute XPs.

Upgrade Member to Veteran when they reach 100,000 XPs.

phred952:

Looking at your club I see you have never upgraded anyones status from Recruit.  People who have been members for a bit should be Members, and longer term Members should be Veterans.  

If you are on the club home page looking at the Members list, you will see 3 orange dots to the far right be each name, stacked on top of each other.  When you click on those dots it opens things up to change the status of members from Recruit, to Member, Veteran and Director.  

Make changes as you see fit, and consider asking a few long time members who are very active in your CC to become Directors and have them help with the club.  For example one could be the Tournament Director, creating CC tournaments.

Hope this helps,

phred952

• cobojoe
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 9:06 AM

Don't think so. 174 members and only about 10 active players at a glance.

Lot of deadwood there.

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 10:01 AM

Dude....you're a CC Owner ffs...

You need to brush up on CC settings and definitely update the status of all those Recruits you have to Members & Veterans.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Thu, May 4 2017 1:18 PM

"Director" is nothing but another title. And, I never had one in a CC between 180 and 250 members.

To the OP:

Get into your CC tools and owner tools and get familiar with the options that you have - most of all the allowance settings.
    One standard setting is that Recruits cannot create tournaments - I left it at that.

Think about the different states of membership and how to use them.

My strategy is to leave new members at Recruit for a while, then promote them to Member. I also put guys back to Recruit when they have been off the game for long time. That way, recruits who don't play are next to eviction.

I use "Veteran" to determine who may use Superpasses in the Clashes, determined by average.

I use "Director" for nobody, but the non-existing Directors have the right to edit the CC messages on the front page - the only chance to pave the path for the owner - me - to edit these messages - WGT lives up to their name, Workaround Golf Tour!

RSS