Help › Forums

forfeiting

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 15 2017 5:22 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mbubbers
    20 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2017 11:25 AM

I think It'd be a great idea for WGT to put a box on the start up page entitled "How to Quit/Forfeit During a Game". So many times when a player in a group wants to/has to leave, they just close their game and make every1 else wait 2:30 minutes to restart. If they knew to wait till their turn, then go to menu and then hit forfeit, it would save the other players that time. Just a thought

• Anastazja1
    58 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2017 7:49 AM

Why do these people forfeit? It spoils your game, loses you XP and results in lost pass points.

I suggest you make a 3 strikes then out if you forfeit

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2017 9:20 AM

Anastazja1:

Why do these people forfeit? It spoils your game, loses you XP and results in lost pass points.

Best thing is to play with friends and not random people, then it usually won't be a problem.  You are suggesting that WGT remove paying customers for forfeiting, and they aren't going to do that.  

• Mbubbers
    20 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2017 11:12 AM

I agree you can't boot them. I have to forfeit if I am on-call for work and get called in. I'm just saying that people should be taught how to forfeit if the need arises and the best way may be  a notice on the main page.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 4:19 AM

"Best thing is to play with friends and not random people" you can lead a horse to water but...  there are times emergency's happen whether it be work or family..and no they wont do the 3 strikes out and done..WGT would plummet down a steep hill never to return.. in the end its just a game to have fun with..and try to teach those you play with on regular basis.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 5:05 AM

Yeah I've lost much interest in playing 9 holes with random players, because I get at least 70% forfeit. I play mostly 3 holes now, even that I get forfeiters, but not as many. 

• Luckystar5
    1,637 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 6:00 AM

Anastazja1:

I whole heartedly agree, I get so furious, when some dirt bag decides to ram his vehicle into someone else's, and I have to leave to extricate someone from that damaged vehicle,,,,,,or even better the jerk wad who has the audacity to have a heart attack, and interrupt my game cuz now I have about 2 hours of cpr , intubation, and starting of ivs, to get them to the hospital.  Don't these  uncourtious people know that they cost somebody else 2 min and 30 sec. of their life, and a FREE pass.  What's this world coming to? 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 10:13 AM

So what if somebody forfeits?  How 'bout just sucking it up and quitcher whining?  It's not like you have anything better to do with your time.  You are playing video games, after all!

just sayin'...

d. :)

• Luckystar5
    1,637 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 11:43 AM

That was my point exactly,  so what if I had to quit cuz I was needed somewhere else, damn, it's just a game!  Get over it

• avbeal
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2017 12:53 PM

Very well said Anastazja1

• PAGES
RSS