Help › Forums

Howdy, daily/very active player looking for a home

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 27 2017 8:12 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • UPSGuy0660
    47 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 6:35 PM

Hey all, I am a very active daily player looking for a cc that has all shapes and sizes of tournies and matches. Playing for credits is a plus if available but I just enjoy playing the game. I have sent messages to a few cc's with no luck. I guess either I'm too new or something else I don't get.  But I will not embarrass anyone and can hold my own for the most part against players twice my level. Thanks for reading and please let me know if I'm someone who would fit in with your club

Will aka UPSGuy0660

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 10:18 AM

hello will

you can try the new weed wackers

club the boys are very good and have some

good free club tournies

give it a try

flopperboy2

aka paul

• jack1212
    441 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 12:53 PM

Look at Morningside Hills

• UPSGuy0660
    47 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2017 2:12 PM

Hey Jack,  I went to the website and filled out an application and never heard anything back. I figured I was too new considering I have very limited rounds compared to everyone in the club and therefore was immediately looked over. Is it possible for you to find anything out for me?

Thanks

• Next260
    2,206 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 4:16 PM

Hey Will ,

Check out Valley of the Sun.

Contact PDB1@WG.com

WE have a very active fun clup.

• callaghan159
    6,308 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 3:21 AM

Hey Will The Georgian is always looking for daily players and we have lots of tourneys going on all the time as we are a very active club.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 4:52 AM

They may think you are a multi account holder

• UPSGuy0660
    47 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 5:50 AM

Just out of curiosity...what is an advantage of having multiple accounts? I'm trying to find time to level up one account lol

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 12:34 AM

You can take your skills you learned from your previous accounts and win credits in Ready Go's at the lower tiers.  A big tell is a player who has good driving, greens in regulations, and putting average after playing only a month.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 3:51 AM

Looking at a month old score history that shows a large number of tournaments where credits were advanced to enter and a quick look at their credits won record could indicate someone who has been around previously. There are skilled gamers around who quickly pick up the nuances of WGT and become adept at winnings credits. But these "experts" and multi account holders are hard to tell apart.

Which of these two are you? Would a club want to add someone with your skill set to a pool of hard working tour pros or masters and see you dominate tournaments set up for those levels? With the skill set that you have, once you are a tour legend or champion, almost every country club here would welcome your membership. But these comments are moot since you now have a club.

Happy golfing.

• PAGES
RSS